Transformers The Transformers Movie Prequel Comics!!!

TheReturnOfP

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't see any threads regarding this, and I don't think this is mention in anyother thread, so here it goes...starting in Feb. '07, there will be a 4-issue comic series as a prequel to the Transformers movie coming out on July 4th...I didn't find out all the titles to all four issues, but I found out the titles to the first two issues...The first one (coming out in February) will be called "Prime Directive" and it will follow Bumblebee in the Tyger Pax battle:

THE TRANSFORMERS: PRIME DIRECTIVE MOVIE PREQUEL #1

Written by Simon Furman and Chris Ryall, art and cover by Don Figueroa.

Before the live-action Transformers movie spectacularly explodes onto theater screens next summer, read the official beginning of the story right here! In this four-part prequel to the film, "Prime Directive" written by Ryall and Furman and featuring artist Don Figeruoa's take on the movie characters, travel from Cybertron to Earth as we see what momentous events led to the Transformers bringing their war to our world. In issue one, Bumblebee and a cadre of Autobots experience the lethal battle of Tyger Pax! Featuring two special photo variant covers -- one Autobot cover and one Decepticon cover.

The next one (coming out in March) will be called "The Megaman Cometh" and will follow Megatron's journey to Earth:

THE TRANSFORMERS MOVIE PREQUEL #2

Written by Simon Furman and Chris Ryall, art and cover by Don Figueroa.

Before the movie opens in July, the only place to get a look at The Transformerrs of the live-action film is right here! The prequel extravaganza continues here, with "The Megaman Cometh." Megatron is headed to Earth, in search of the Allspark. But what he finds, and what this means for the ongoing war that's come to our world, is something he never could've expected! Furman, Ryall and Figueroa continue the movie's official beginning right here! Featuring a special photo variant cover, too.

There is also going to be a novel of the pre-earth events released, I'm wondering if the two will be unrelated.

Just thought i would throw this pic in from the pics thread.

tfprequelcoverbydcjoshnk4.jpg

I think this is a pretty good idea... maybe we will see Megatron choking the crap out of bumblebee and damaging his vocal chords or whatever they use to talk.

I should create a website called Transformers Hype.com :woot: :trans:

Batmun said:
I should create a website called Transformers Hype.com :woot: :trans:

There's plenty of sites on the net for this movie discussion.

tkenji69 said:

I'll definatly be adding this new series to my TF comic collection, if Bay wont deliver us a compelling plot then I'll atleast have some form of material related to the Bayformers universe, besides, Don Figeruoa is drawing :up: . Continuity has never been an issue with me in the TF comics, some of the best plots have come from stand out issues ie War Within, Hearts of Steel. To me its just another out-of-continuity TF series

looks pretty awesome, liking the artwork

****ing amazing, can't wait to check out the comics.

tkenji69 said:

tfprequelcoverbydcjoshnk4.jpg

I think this is a pretty good idea... maybe we will see Megatron choking the crap out of bumblebee and damaging his vocal chords or whatever they use to talk.

It looks too organic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batmanvs
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"