Revive Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes on Netflix

MrPersonality

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey all, with all of the talk of fans pushing for a 3rd season of Young Justice on Netflix, I figured other good shows (which were axed before their time) deserve another shot there; in particular, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

And before anyone says anything, yes I am *painfully* aware that the show was replaced with Avengers Assemble, which, to my mind, doesn't pack the same punch that EMH did.

I feel that EMH still has plenty of potential to be explored, and Netflix may be the best way to do it. So, I've organized an online campaign to resurrect the series:

https://www.change.org/p/netflix-revive-avengers-earth-s-mightiest-heroes-on-netflix?recruiter=27663635&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Any support would be greatly appreciated.

I would indeed like to see a revival of The Avengers . . .

But this time with someone other than Uma Thurman as Mrs. Peel!

I will never support or sign an e-petition, especially one like this. I will also never support Change.org.

One of the first problems is that most of the crew has moved on. So you would want to restart the show without the same creative team that made it so strong? Who knows if they would even be available to return and pick up where the show has left off?

Also, there are tons of great animated shows that are axed before they are formally ended or completed. Most animated shows are there to help promote or sell merchandise instead of get ratings.

Earth's Mightiest Heroes was done before Marvel had its own animation studio. All that's changed now. Most of the productions are now in-house.

Change.org is stupid. E-petitions are nonsense. E-petitions never work. Disney is never going to look at or care about an e-petition with a handful of signatures.

There is no demand for the show to be back on the air outside of a vocal minority. The original series never got huge ratings in the first place. It didn't do as well in the key demos as Disney wanted. Why should Disney listen to a handful of whiny, vocal adult fans? The Disney XD demo is trying to appeal to kids ages 6-14. That's the audience they are going for and trying to build.

I will never support or sign an e-petition, especially one like this. I will also never support Change.org.

One of the first problems is that most of the crew has moved on. So you would want to restart the show without the same creative team that made it so strong? Who knows if they would even be available to return and pick up where the show has left off?

Also, there are tons of great animated shows that are axed before they are formally ended or completed. Most animated shows are there to help promote or sell merchandise instead of get ratings.

Earth's Mightiest Heroes was done before Marvel had its own animation studio. All that's changed now. Most of the productions are now in-house.

Change.org is stupid. E-petitions are nonsense. E-petitions never work. Disney is never going to look at or care about an e-petition with a handful of signatures.

There is no demand for the show to be back on the air outside of a vocal minority. The original series never got huge ratings in the first place. It didn't do as well in the key demos as Disney wanted. Why should Disney listen to a handful of whiny, vocal adult fans? The Disney XD demo is trying to appeal to kids ages 6-14. That's the audience they are going for and trying to build.

E-petitions are as legitimate as any petitions. And potentially more effective do to their ability to reach more people.

And Change.org works. I guess you've never actually looked into it and are just making a baseless assumption that it doesnt work. Here is a link detailing all the successful petitions from change.org. I stopped reading at #100, but there are many more petitions on change.org that did make a difference.

https://www.change.org/victories

Last edited:
There's no way Disney would do this with Avengers Assemble still going.

E-petitions are as legitimate as any petitions. And potentially more effective do to their ability to reach more people.

And they also empower idiots to start idiotic petitions. They can reach more people but no movie studio takes them seriously.

And Change.org works. I guess you've never actually looked into it and are just making a baseless assumption that it doesnt work. Here is a link detailing all the successful petitions from change.org. I stopped reading at #100, but there are many more petitions on change.org that did make a difference.

https://www.change.org/victories

I'm not going to trust a list that Change.org itself made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"