• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Charlie Day and Ice Cube will get into a 'Fist Fight'

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
http://deadline.com/2015/06/charlie-day-ice-cube-movie-fist-fight-1201440002/
Charlie Day & Ice Cube Put On The Gloves For ‘Fist Fight’ At New Line
by Mike Fleming Jr

EXCLUSIVE: Ice Cube and Charlie Day are in talks with New Line Cinema to climb in the ring for Fist Fight, a comedy from scribes Van Robichaux and Evan Susser. The producers are 21 Laps’ Shawn Levy, Billy Rosenberg and Max Greenfield, with Dan Cohen overseeing for the company. I’m hearing the negotiations with the studio are in early stages and producers are meeting with directors now, with an eye toward a September start date (a black eye maybe?).

The pic is in the tone of the ’80s cult hit Three O’Clock High but a grown-up version: Day plays a mild-mannered English teacher who is put to the test when one of his colleagues (Ice Cube) who thinks he is trying to get him fired challenges him to a fist fight after school.

Sam Brown and Dave Neustadter are the New Line execs on the project.

The movie would reunite Day with New Line —Horrible Bosses 2 was a NL movie and he also co-stars is also the cast of Warner Bros/New Line’s Vacation reboot with Ed Helms that hits theaters July 29. Ice Cube is a producer on his N.W.A. biopic Straight Outta Compton out August 14, and he has Ride Along 2 to follow on MLK Weekend 2016 as is now shooting Barbershop 3.

Day is repped by WME and 3 Arts. Ice Cube is repped by UTA and Jeff Kwatinetz. Robichaux and Susser are with WME and Industry Entertainment.
Charlie getting more work. :up:

[YT]62ahiS1C82w[/YT]

Full trailer.

"Don't do meth."
"Why, because it's a gateway drug?"
"....it's the finish line."

I confess that got me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"