Superman Returns Check Out Superman Returns Trailer 3!

DavidTyler said:
I found the trailer very compelling.

This film will do alright. I don't think it will be THE movie of the summer, but it will place decently.

BTW, I'm not a fan of Singer's choices so I think I'm being completely objective on this.
Fair enough.. just out of curiousity, which film do YOU than think will be THE movie of the summer?

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
No!

i get the feeling isn't coming until tommorow.
*sigh*

i dont understand why we should have to wait for an HD version:confused: !!
its not like there converting it to 3-d or anything!!:o

They usually don't officially release content on the weekend. I wouldn't expect it until atleast Tuesday because of the Holiday.

xwolverine2 said:
*sigh*

i dont understand why we should have to wait for an HD version:confused: !!
its not like there converting it to 3-d or anything!!:o

which needs re-encoding to widescreen as well.

:o

I guess there are certain days they put trailers online.

I like Lex's little "Krrrrryptonite!" at that point Lex is so cocky and conceited that he's got Supe by the balls his looney insanity comes center stage. he's all dancing and throwin jazz hands.

we are waiting already 1 week for the internatioanl HD trailer. i dont knwo what they are waiting.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
which needs re-encoding to widescreen as well.
blah blah blah..... we should have gotten the hd long ago.

GR got everything at the same time.

Maybe WB and Singer dont even know that the new trailer has been released on the net, yet... if they did, than they could easily hook up the qicktime version/HD right now.

Naite22 said:
Maybe WB and Singer dont even know that the new trailer has been released on the net, yet... if they did, than they could easily hook up the qicktime version/HD right now.
but they released the trailer in theaters.....

xwolverine2 said:
blah blah blah..... we should have gotten the hd long ago.

GR got everything at the same time.

I was talking about the one for your mobile that link above.

:)

Hmm, a strange trailer. Film looks great, Routh especially, so i have no qualms, but it was an odd trailer. Can't put my finger on it

Tojo said:
Hmm, a strange trailer. Film looks great, Routh especially, so i have no qualms, but it was an odd trailer. Can't put my finger on it
Was it that it seemed more like a long tv spot?

Tojo said:

the style is different from the previous trailers/ tv spots, they used a lot of "black out" screens going from one scene to the next. reminded me of the first trailer that came out for Attack of the Clones: it was just scenes shining in and blacking out, with Vader's breathing. classic :up:

Hulktified said:
I like Lex's little "Krrrrryptonite!" at that point Lex is so cocky and conceited that he's got Supe by the balls his looney insanity comes center stage. he's all dancing and throwin jazz hands.

You may be on to something here...... ;)

xwolverine2 said:
but they released the trailer in theaters.....
True, but maybe it wasn't ment to be on the net yet (why, I dont know)... maybe it doesn't officially come out until this week... along with new tv-spots I guess:)

Naite22 said:
True, but maybe it wasn't ment to be on the net yet (why, I dont know)

Maybe FOX paid WB to wait on putting the Trailer Online so they can get Extra Money with the Superman Fans going to pay to see X-Men 3. It makes sense with X3s Big Opening Day

this the best trailer of them all! The international one was good.....but this one is the best! Finally....a trailer that gets you pumped up to see this film! Good stuff! :up:

I was pleased with the first trailer, was ecstatic about the second, this new one tops them all. This film is going to be incredible

:supes:

I'm just gonna repost what I said in the "New Trailer With The Last Stand" thread. Mainly for postcount upping, but it was an interesting night:

I saw the trailer with X3. It was really nice watching it on the big screen. And I was really suprised, there was actually a reaction in the theater. When the trailer started, you heard a lot of "Superman!" and "It's Superman..." Some teenage girl even said "oh wow" the first time that they showed Routh in costume on screen. Someone even clapped at the end of the trailer. I'm not one to usually believe people who say that a trailer got any sort of reaction, but this actually happened. Ofcourse, the trailer for Clerks 2 got an even bigger reaction.

Oh, and X3 was pretty good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"