• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy – “We Don’t Like The Blacks Either”

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickNitro

Extra Terrestrial
Reaction score
http://www.freewoodpost.com/2012/08...ent-dan-cathy-we-dont-like-the-blacks-either/

You have got to be ****ting me. :whatever::doh:

“Let’s milk this for all its worth. Let’s wait until this gay thing dies down a little, then I will release another statement that says that we don’t like blacks either. Now, they’re protected by those stupid discrimination laws so we’ll need to be careful, but I think it will work. I mean hey, it’s not like it’s a lie. We’ll have another Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day before you know it!”

When confronted, Cathy defended his comments:

“We are a private company with a deeply personal belief system. We are lucky to live in a country where we are allowed to practice those beliefs. We abide by all of the discrimination laws and we welcome colored folk in our restaurants. I even hire them to work in my restaurants. We do not discriminate against anyone because of their color. However, if I’m being honest, we really don’t care for them. That is my opinion and I have a right to express it.”

well this is proof that it's not just black people that like chicken. there's no way they'd shoot themselves in the foot like that.

This is a Satire piece btw....April Fools!....in November......

Last edited:
yeah was just coming to post about the big bold in red letters SATIRE right at the start of the article

i'd hope so. you seemed confused when you said, "You have got to be ****ting me."

yeah was just coming to post about the big bold in red letters SATIRE right at the start of the article

Oh at first I thought it was a real article, but because I don't have the power to delete threads I figure I'd post a comment before I'd let any damned Hypster correct me with their backhanded condescending post! :jedi :word:

I'll close this since it's satire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back