Child's Play : The Series

He's just mad his remake didn't get made.

Seems like we’re getting some stuff today.

Chucky TV Series Reveals First Trailer, Sets 2021 Premiere

The official description for the series reads: "After a vintage Chucky doll turns up at a suburban yard sale, an idyllic American town is thrown into chaos as a series of horrifying murders begin to expose the town’s hypocrisies and secrets. Meanwhile, the arrival of enemies and allies from Chucky’s past threatens to expose the truth behind the killings, as well as the demon doll’s untold origins as a seemingly ordinary child who somehow became this notorious monster."

Chucky has untold origins? Also have they filmed any of this yet?

Channel Zero's Nick Antosca Looks Back at the Show That's Still Giving Us Excellent Nightmares

io9: I’m sure you can’t reveal too much about the Chucky series, but whatever you can tell us about where the show is at right now...we’d love an update!

Antosca: Don wrote an awesome show. He’s showrunning it, and he had a great writer’s room. I’m cautious about talking details, but we’re working on it every day. As a Chucky fan, I’ll just say I’m over the moon that Brad Dourif is back as Chucky, as well as some other familiar characters, and that I think fans are going to love where Don is taking it—and new audiences as well. It’s scary, it’s really funny, and it’s very smart. Nobody knows Chucky better than he does, and he’s pushing the boundaries yet again. I can’t wait for everyone to see it next year.

This is amazing.

chuckiealert-1.png

Filmdom’s ‘Chucky’ Doll And Son Get Texas Amber Alert System Message – Deadline

Exclusive: 'Chucky' TV Series Cast Revealed, Including Devon Sawa

The Chucky TV show from Child's Play creator Don Mancini and Channel Zerocreator Nick Antosca is finally gearing up to start shooting, and Devon Sawa (Final Destination) has booked a major role on the USA Network/Syfy series, Collider has exclusively learned.

Sources say that Zackary Arthur (Transparent), Teo Briones (Ratched), Bjorgvin Arnarson (PEN15) and Alyvia Alyn Lind (The Young and the Restless) will play the four young leads.

Reports from last year indicated that Brad Dourif would reprise his role as the voice of Chucky, and that Jennifer Tilly would also be involved in the series. She played Tiffany Valentine in Bride of Chucky, Seed of Chucky, Curse of Chucky and Cult of Chucky.

I still wish we could see a return of Glen & Glenda! :argh:

Really looking forward to this series and I'm still relived the reboot didn't destroy the original timeline.

Lexa Doig, Stargate and Arrow vet, joins 'Chucky' play date at SYFY and USA (Exclusive)

Chucky's start of production isn't the only big news related to the killer project coming to SYFY and USA this fall. SYFY WIRE can exclusively reveal that Lexa Doig, known for roles in Stargate: SG1 (Dr. Carolyn Lam) and The CW's Arrow (Talia al Ghul), has joined the cast as Bree Webber. Married to Logan (played by Devon Sawa), she is the aunt of Jake Webber (Zackary Arthur), one of the teenage leads in the 10-episode series. According to the official character description, Bree is held to an unrealistic standard — by her husband and herself, which leads her to keep a dark secret from her family.

Chucky Series Targets One Tree Hill Vet

I’m looking forward to this series, just wished it was on a streaming service or HBO

I feel they’re gonna water it down due to being on SyFy and USA

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"