• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Eternals Chloe Zhao to direct

Nice! Good luck to her.

No, honestly I haven’t seen any of her films but I’m very keen on seeing what she can do!

People said The Rider is really good, so I will try trusting her.

Oh at this point I just say yes to whatever marvel decides. They always get it right. I couldn’t imagine them choosing someone who wasn’t up to scratch.

I haven’t seen her films but I’m sure she’s good to pop up on their schedule already

I have no clue who's the director but since its under Marvel Stud10s I have nothing to be skeptical about.

Same, how good is that? Just lie back and enjoy it, that’s what I say

The Rider is very beautiful little film and something I found to be a refreshing take on a familiar narrative.

It’s pretty sad Marvel hands over the action stuff of the pre-vis department, causing incongruences in visual styles. Zhao’s is a very striking one with heavy Malick/Lubezki influence. I think it could be great to see something like this, supposedly a millennia spanning romance, rendered with such sensibilities.

28DA6515-603A-4EBE-86BE-4C8F962BDC91.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"