Supergirl Chris Wood IS Mon-El

Good for him! I've always loved him and while wanted him in a different Arrowverse role.....good that he's getting work outside of CW.

I guess he's not coming back at all for Supergirl. That seems odd though, since it can't be that he left on bad terms, especially since he's married now to Melissa isn't he?

Glad he’s escaping his “forever doomed to CW” fate, lol. Hated Mon-El, but I like Chris and hope this does well for him.

I guess he's not coming back at all for Supergirl. That seems odd though, since it can't be that he left on bad terms, especially since he's married now to Melissa isn't he?
Chris and Melissa got married last September. There are actor couples who prefer not to work together on long term projects, they weren't a couple when he joined Supergirl. He didn't leave the show on bad terms, the cast and crew love him. It's the audience that had a I'll use the word complicated view of the character he played. Personally I liked Mon-El but thought his arc was finished and I never expected him to come back full time. Even people who didn't like Mon-El tend to think Chris is a good actor.

If the show gets picked up it doesn't mean he'll never come back as a guest on Supergirl, if they can find a way for Winn to come back for a couple of episodes the same can be done for Mon-El. Chris was asked about the 100th episode and was evasive. He said that he was in Vancouver when it was being filmed and he was at the party which doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

Last edited:
I think the only ones that hate Chris are the fans who can't separate the character from the actor.

Melissa's "HOORAY" response on Insta cracks me up.

That's a great gig for Chris. While the odds of cancelation are greater, a lead role in a major network is a big gig. As weird and hypocritical as it sounds (since I watch a lot of CW shows), I still consider stars of the major networks (CBS/NBC/ABC/FOX) as "bigger" than the CW stars. That's not necessarily true for all but for some reason that's just how I view it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"