• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Cite to Skin" Contest Winners!!

Honestly, dude, I only got a little over a dozen entries. And at least four of them were practically the same thing [My girlfriend hit me with a pipe, so now I am on this site called Hype]. Not that they were bad, mind you, but yours was definitely going to be a finalist.

I guess that just means geniuses think alike :woot:

You know what? I've been here since 2002, and only rarely participated (let alone voted) in one of these contests. I think this one may have been my eye opener.

It shoulda. You shoulda participated. This one had actual prizes blessed by the boss himself. :o

Go download Episode 28 of the Hype Cast, and hear a shout out to CC and Pickles! :hyper:

On my next album bamfer, ill give you a shout out

Can't wait to hear the podcast when I get home

So, I've created limericks for both the gals who beat me out... I always enjoy a good beating ;)

However, it's interesting to note, statistics wise, that at least 3 of the entrants for this contest were female.

So, I've created limericks for both the gals who beat me out... I always enjoy a good beating ;)

However, it's interesting to note, statistics wise, that at least 3 of the entrants for this contest were female.

I can't find mine! :csad:

i'm sure it will be great!

I'm gonna add the smiley [and the damn Deadpool smiley, and a few more] the same day I take the skin live.

great. so now all the pressure's on me

No. Just because you finish your part, doesn't mean squat. I'm going to release it when EVERYTHING is ready.

No. Just because you finish your part, doesn't mean squat. I'm going to release it when EVERYTHING is ready.

I can't find mine! :csad:

It was in the "Say Something Nice About a Hypester thread"

I wish I had a couple of nickles
For all the nice things about AndthePickles
She's cute and sweet
Makes the Hype a treat
->And Boys, she likes it when it tickles <-;)

There's also the hidden line that some folks may have missed, that finishes the limerick.

nice :up:

guess i need to check out this thread

Eeee, I love it! Haha, CC, I did see yours awhile ago...it was very naughty :heart:

ha i hadn't seen mine until just now thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"