• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Clark Gregg says S6 will come out after Avengers 4 and he's unlikely to be in it

I wouldn't be surprised if she left. It was only Coulson who was able to convince her to leave her desk job in the first place.

No true. She was on an assignment from Nick Fury.

I am curious here, but if Coulson is out, does that mean May is out too, or are we expected to believe that she'll stay with him until he dies and then she'll rejoin the team?

I wouldn't be surprised if she left. It was only Coulson who was able to convince her to leave her desk job in the first place.

However I believe it was not just an assignment for her since Agent May was in a retired on active duty status after serving as Coulson's bodyguard and the Bahrain incident. That her husband won over Phil in the end, perhaps partially because of not mixing work and play, which bit her later with Ward, we are left with the personal connection of luring May back to the field.

Yeah, but she did only take that assignment because she did cared about Coulson more than staying off active duty.

I have a feeling she may be back at some point, not right away.

I like the other characters, but Coulson is the most interesting character in the show. Not sure I'd care about a non-Coulson SHIELD show. Having said that I have trouble seeing myself watching a season 6 anyway after watching the finale.

It'll certainly be a gamble if they go ahead with no Coulson. If successful the show could potentially go on for years as the official spin-off to the MCU, and we could see a wide range of characters take on the SHIELD director mantle. If not Season 6 could very well be the last (although six seasons is good going if you ask me - I know you Americans are very strict with your TV Series' renewals).

If they leave his character dead, good. That send off was perfect for him. Bringing him back in flashbacks or some other not real way is fine. Just let the man's final days be on Tahiti with a woman he loves.

Maybe they'll bring him back as part of Fitz's brain damage, like when he saw Simmons when she wasn't there, or Framework Fitz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"