Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Heinrich Zemo and Nick Fury Sr need to be in this.

We now know that the modern Baron Zemo will appear in Cap 3 so I agree that the former Baron Zemo needs to make an appearance in the post-WWII Agent Carter. We could even see him as part of flashbacks in Cap 3 when the current Baron Zemo (Daniel Bruhl) explains his family legacy. Please Marvel, make it happen.

We now know that the modern Baron Zemo will appear in Cap 3 so I agree that the former Baron Zemo needs to make an appearance in the post-WWII Agent Carter. We could even see him as part of flashbacks in Cap 3 when the current Baron Zemo (Daniel Bruhl) explains his family legacy. Please Marvel, make it happen.

Still not confirmed by Marvel.

Umm. Yeah. They could have just been screwing with the Black Widows by telling them they worked for the KGB. They could have told her she was working for the KGB when really she was working for just the Red Room or Leviathan, or some other sketchy Russian based organization. The basically did the same thing to Steve in TWS. He was working for SHIELD but that was basically Hydra. Natasha just tells people it's the KGB so she won't have to go through the whole rigamarole of explaining who she really worked for. That's if she even knows herself. There you go.

Oh yeah. No to both these ideas. The MCU has a lot more compelling people to bring to the forefront than an even more meaningless Zemo and a Nick Fury no one will care about 10-20 years from now. Yeah I said it! Zemo is meaningless. Wanna know why? Because he's gonna die at the end of Cap 3 anyway. ALL of Cap's big bad villians die at the end of his movies. Because Cap or anybody related to the Cap branch of the MCU doesn't fight villains, he fights villainous idealogies. Hydra is Cap's villain. Everyone else, from the Red Skull to the Winter Soldier, is just the personification of that idealogy. Not important in the grand scheme of things. As for Nick Fury: I'll only except it if Nick Fury is not a name but a specific codename/title like James Bond. I personally found the who Nick Fury love child thing from the comics to be too soap opera-ish. I mean really, Nick Fury had a love child with a black woman and now that child is going to take his spot. Oh and he just so happens to have an eyepatch. Come on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"