• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clean up.

Spider-Bat

BATMAN
Reaction score
I think they need to clean up this series. Part 2 was very good and an improvement, but they have to clean up alot of flaws.

Recast some of it. Get a new director.

In the beginning of three do something like in TMNT, sort of acknowledge the past films, recap the origin in the credits.

Then get a new Sue Storm, alba is a horrible choice for Sue, she is clearly not the older white sister of Johnny Storm, and how they try to make her look more white makes her look more pathetic, also, she can't act at all.

Reese Witherspoone would be a good choice, Dr. Fate thought of her, I agree.

Keep Ioan as Reed, but he needs to be a bit more manly, not as wimpy, Reed was more sophisticated, a bit more macho.

Thing make-up that looks like the Thing, maybe even do him as CGI, or a mixture, recast Ben also, Chiklis is not Ben. He's better than alba, but not quite right, I don't mind him looking like Kirby's first design but even Kirby drew him with the bigger forehead, the modern Thing looks cooler and would rock on the big screen.

Now for Dr. Doom, It's time for a Doom who can be regal, evil, and once again, a bit more macho, a deeper voice is needed aswell, and the mask should add something to his voice, something metallic.
Also, get more into his interest into magic aswell as technology.
And this time, give him a silver mask, when they said they couldn't give him silver armor 'cause there would be 2 silver guys I wanted to puke, like we're so dumb we don't know the difference between those two completely different looking characters, especially when one has some silver and the other is all bright silver! More proof as to how dumb that team is on those films.

And recast Alicia, she is white, not black, the character has been around for decades and I would like to see her come to life, I still have not seen her yet, 'cause Washington is not her.
No affirmative action in these movies anymore!!! Enough is enough!
You don't cast a black person in a white role, especially one that has been around for decades, I want to see that character come to life, even a smaller role such as Ben's girlfriend.
You wouldn't cast Bruce Willis as Black Panther, imagine the up roar, well same here.

I didn't like when they made Spawn's friend white in the movie either, it's not a racist thing, These characters just have to be brought to life the right way, the way they are in the comics, I didn't sit around all these years reading these comics waiting to see them brought to life then they cast it all wrong, I'd still like to see Sue too.

Bring back SS, and this time show Galactus, Tim the moron Story said he doesn't like giant robots and that is why he didn't show Gal, 'cause he reminds him of a giant robot, well someone can tell that no talent hack to go away and he did not create these characters and no one cares what he thinks, bring the characters, the comic to life! Do the job and keep your dumb mouth shut or go!

You lost me towards the end.....but yeah, the choices for this franchise have been very "off"...it still amazes me how they refuse to give us the real Doom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"