8YMK

tumblr_nrd716dzUe1qzco77o5_250.gif
tumblr_nrd716dzUe1qzco77o1_250.gif

tumblr_nrd716dzUe1qzco77o2_250.gif
tumblr_nrd716dzUe1qzco77o6_250.gif

tumblr_nrd716dzUe1qzco77o3_250.gif
tumblr_nrd716dzUe1qzco77o4_r1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that's cool. Movie's not even out yet. Managed to avoid watching that particular clip, too.

Right, and there are still some of us who have been trying to avoid watching these spots, which web articles have straight up warned us not to watch. ****, every single movie has been full-on spoiled this summer.

I'm not even trying to avoid stuff, but I would have preferred not to have seen that til the theater...

At least it's not as big a spoilers the one in Terminator Genesys. Blows their big twist in the second trailer. Lame.

i dont know how many times i've said it in here to not post stuff without spoiler tags. it's poor netiquette if nothing else.

i too would've liked to have not seen that as i avoid every spoiler i can

I can't understand why companies that spend tens of millions in a movie want to ruin every surprise in it. It honestly makes me want to see the movie less if I've seen all the good bits from trailers. I try not to watch any trailers anymore because of this.

The way I see it is Marvel probably feels this isn't a big deal, particularly plot-wise. It'll at least help sell the film like how they showed Tony was in TIH. Plus, the fact that there's plenty of crossovers in their universe anyway.

At least it's not as big a spoilers the one in Terminator Genesys. Blows their big twist in the second trailer. Lame.

I thought there was some twist to that twist, but there wasn't...? So they gave away a huge plotpoint in the trailer..

I can't understand why companies that spend tens of millions in a movie want to ruin every surprise in it. It honestly makes me want to see the movie less if I've seen all the good bits from trailers. I try not to watch any trailers anymore because of this.

Kind of agree with you. That's why I love how much they're holding back with the new Star Wars.

-Fans are crazy about superhero movies like NOTHING MORE than to discuss and disseminate any and all Hype! in all forms; text, pics, gif, mov, etc... It's what they do spread they Hype!
-Website created to collect and disseminate all that awesome Superhero movie Hype.
-Company releases awesome Hype! To generate interest they know fans will devour and disseminate.
-Fans hyped for Superhero movies post, discus and disseminate said oficial Hype!
-Fan joins and peruses site, knowing ALL the above, ...then complains they were exposed to Hype.
LOL!

Last edited:
You could have at least put "Ant-Man spoilers" as a warning.

A warning?
Did you seriously not know superhero hypster's favorite type of gif. to post would sometimes be a gif made from the latest official released hype!

Last edited:
Spoiler from 1920, Diego de la Vega is.....

l8l3W1v.gif
:funny:I think she orgasmed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"