Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your uncle, Lunar_Wolf. :csad:

Hobgoblin, I hope that experience (and the upcoming court battle) will scare your brother straight. But he's extremely lucky to be unhurt after totaling his car without injuring/killing himself or anyone else. I hope he realizes that.

Next time he may not be so lucky. And better to be guilt-tripped in court now for a DUI than to be guilt-tripped in court later for vehicular manslaughter. :o

^Agreed. Hobgoblin, get your brother to watch Matthew Cordle's YT vid, where he confesses to killing someone while driving drunk.

Some good news, depending on how you look at it:

My brother didnt actually get arrested for drunk driving, even though that is what I was told. He had two beers before getting into the car (so maybe he wasnt technically drunk but legally he was) and lost control of the car, slamming into a fence. He then left the scene and went back to his apartment. he was arrested there later and booked for leaving the scene of an accident. Legally, that was his biggest mistake, but even the officer said that he may have been lucky, as if he had talked to the police at the scene and they had smelled alcohol and his breath, he would have gotten the DUI. He is out on $150 bail.

I really like those Target commercials where they have like, play popular songs with Recorders.

I really like those Target commercials where they have like, play popular songs with Recorders.

Interesting; I have not seen them. Sounds really cool.

Speaking of commercials, the Revolutionary War themed advertisement for Fiat really pisses me off. There is nothing like having a company make light of something that you studied and spent time professionally re-enacting.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHzkNOxJE8o

here's said commercial. It's neat.

Last edited:

so much better than those ratchet super kmart ones

I thought Kmarts had gone extinct. :o

Ate the last bag of flaming hots in the house

I confess I'm angry at quite a few people. But before, I was conflicted about anger and tended to blame myself. Now I accept that I have a legitimate reason for the anger and I'm a hell of a lot better off for it. I can't wait to see them get what's coming to them. :up:

I thought Kmarts had gone extinct. :o

pretty much is.. every one ive ever been in looks like a time warp into 1991... and no one is ever in them but the workers. it's like the twilight zone, i don't get how they are in business.

I confess I'm angry at quite a few people. But before, I was conflicted about anger and tended to blame myself. Now I accept that I have a legitimate reason for the anger and I'm a hell of a lot better off for it. I can't wait to see them get what's coming to them. :up:
I tend to get like that a lot, but only with people who I care about or think that I need in my life. Like I was upset with a girl I kinda liked a few years ago because I felt like she wasn't being honest with me about certain things and it blew up into this big thing where we stopped talking for a while. She said some things that really made me feel bad about myself and I blamed myself for a long time, even after we made up months later. But then I realized she was acting the same way and that having her around was really holding me back, so I tried to ease my way into confronting her about certain things to the point where I told her we couldn't be friends anymore and I walked away. That was the best feeling ever because I finally felt like I wasn't being a pushover with people who meant a lot to me.

I tend to get like that a lot, but only with people who I care about or think that I need in my life. Like I was upset with a girl I kinda liked a few years ago because I felt like she wasn't being honest with me about certain things and it blew up into this big thing where we stopped talking for a while. She said some things that really made me feel bad about myself and I blamed myself for a long time, even after we made up months later. But then I realized she was acting the same way and that having her around was really holding me back, so I tried to ease my way into confronting her about certain things to the point where I told her we couldn't be friends anymore and I walked away. That was the best feeling ever because I finally felt like I wasn't being a pushover with people who meant a lot to me.

I know what you mean. Mine's regarding mostly family. Or people who were family. They chose to kick me while I was already down, and some of them have been that way my whole life. If I don't accept my anger towards them and stop trying to live for them, I'll never get to live for myself. So it does feel good. I don't need people like that in my life, blood or not, though I'll be happy to make an exception when their own **** hits the fan. :yay:

I know what you mean. Mine's regarding mostly family. Or people who were family. They chose to kick me while I was already down, and some of them have been that way my whole life. If I don't accept my anger towards them and stop trying to live for them, I'll never get to live for myself. So it does feel good. I don't need people like that in my life, blood or not, though I'll be happy to make an exception when their own **** hits the fan. :yay:

I know where you're coming from.

I think anyone who even acts a little interested in me has some hidden agenda I'm unaware of...

Most of my aunts and uncles are white trash bigots, and I don't respect them more than a stick on the ground. I have no reason to.

Today has been one of the legendary days of crappiness. Currently, I have an unrelenting migraine (my head is throbbing) and cannot take anything for it, atop of having to deal with a nearly endless barrage of bull**** one of the family and social (friend) fronts.

Deep down, there is a void. On nights like this, I feel low and alone. Often, I question if I am even justified in how I feel.

Also, another one. I confess that after working part-time jobs in retail while in school, it made me realize that no matter what I do after graduation, it won't be retail. Not to belittle anyone in retail, but I personally feel like I am beyond it. Does that make me sound like an assh***?

No, just sick of working retail....that said, unless you know somebody that will get you a job after you're done with school, you'll be working retail again anyway. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"