• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Connecting BR w/ BF

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, Batman Returns and Batman Forever both didn't really match. Duh, I mean, Burton and Schumacher are two totally different people (no kidding, huh? :oldrazz:)

But I'd like to see WB hire someone else to come in and make a film that will better connect Returns with Forever.

Have the scenery somewhat a mix of Burton's Gotham and Schumacher's Gotham. The bat suit will look very similar to BR's suit. Kilmer plays Batman. Catwoman makes a last appearance, with her exiting with her death. Chase Meridian is introduced (Scarlet Johanson). Harvey Dent's story is played out where he becomes Two-Face (not with Tommy Lee Jones). Have Black Mask make his appearance. Edward Nygma (Jim Carey) be hired for Wayne Enterprises, who has a new facility to work in.

Only problem would be casting Alfred and Gordon...

Have the tone of the film more like Batman 89 then Forever.

I think if they tied it in better, it'd look better. Give a better intro to both Two-Face and Nygma. Exit Catwoman's story. Chase Meridian is not a love interest of Bruce's, but she certainly has a big part in this film. Maybe Silver St. Cloud could be the love interest?

Rachel McAdams as Silver:
rachel-mcadams-picture-6.jpg

Im not so sure about this, actually I am sure, it wouldnt work.

i think it would be better if it was a cartoon like the Gotham Knight they're doing.

Um, why would you have Black Mask in there? A character who made no appearance in either BR or BF... Just a question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"