Cops on stakeout see 12-year-old kid running with a toy gun, and shoot him dead

So it's the kids that rule the house. The parents are just there to supply the internet connection for the xbox

Correction. The kids rule the outside. Where they play, or go to a neighbors house, or come from the corner store. It's perfectly normal.

There is no shooting to stun because it's possible a gunshot wound in what you think in a non-vital area could still kill.

Just people and the media that know nothing about law enforcement and police procedure. There is no such thing as shooting to stun if you are using a lethal weapon.

What The Fckin Hell! Please Tell Me These Bastards Are Going To Jail And Hopefully The Death Chair For Killing A Kid!

You see a twelve year old kid pointing a gun, chances are it's not real and if it is, he wouldn't be able to get a aim anyway if it accidentally goes off... so the very fact that they saw the neccesity to kill the kid is unbelievable. They definitely weren't doing their job right and it was more than screwing up.

When I was 12, if I was outside after it was dark, I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.

The **** was he doing out?

yes, but in those days we were kids.
Now they are "young persons" or "Young people", corporal punishment is now classed as abuse, and so on and so forth

I assume you mean your parents would have whupped your arse.Not that you might have fallen into the hands of the local kiddie fiddler

...it was 9:30 he was in front of his house. Last I heard we didn't have curfews here, it's part of being lucky enough to live in America.

theres curfews in arkansas.

where I work now the curfew for under 18 is 11:00 during the week and 12:00 on the weekend.

I dont know why america can't grasp the idea of a ban on guns. We do just fine without them in england, and this kind of thing never happens.

people are saying cops should go to jail for killing the kids um you never been a police officer, so you dont know how youd react to ANYONE pointing anything that looks like a gun at you

what do you do? wait for them to shoot you first?

This story isn't nearly as bad when you realize they were on a stakeout to catch George "Baby Face" Nelson
10.jpg

Rocky_and_Mugsy.jpg

How do you explain the fact that the cop had a history of insubordination, as well as unnecessary use of violence? It is also a confirmed fact that the child was shot twice, once in the leg (when he was running away), and then another shot was fired that led to his death. Both of these are confirmed facts.

How do you explain the fact that the cop had a history of insubordination, as well as unnecessary use of violence? It is also a confirmed fact that the child was shot twice, once in the leg (when he was running away), and then another shot was fired that led to his death. Both of these are confirmed facts.

1) what you said about his history is not a "Confirmed fact". You have no idea how any of it went down. All you have is a snippet you posted.

2) You assume that he shot him once, saw he was on the ground bleeding, walked up and shot. If you see a gun, you shoot to kill. If you hit the leg, you shoot again because a leg shot clearly doesn't stop one from firing a gun. Ontop of that, how long between each shot? How do you know he did not fire in succession. Quit jumping to conclussions, you only make an ass of yourself.

1) what you said about his history is not a "Confirmed fact". You have no idea how any of it went down. All you have is a snippet you posted.

2) You assume that he shot him once, saw he was on the ground bleeding, walked up and shot. If you see a gun, you shoot to kill. If you hit the leg, you shoot again because a leg shot clearly doesn't stop one from firing a gun. Ontop of that, how long between each shot? How do you know he did not fire in succession. Quit jumping to conclussions, you only make an ass of yourself.

Prove me wrong or ****.

You're the one who made the allegations. You have the responsibility to provide evidence to back up your outlandish claims. And again, "prove me wrong or ****". I'm starting to believe my guess of 12 as your age was a bit generous. Do mommy and daddy know you are using the computer?

悪魔天;13196472 said:
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2007/nov/07/7west/

West Memphis police officer Erik Sammis did not violate 12-year-old DeAuntae Farrow’s civil rights when he killed the child on June 22, the Department of Justice has concluded.

“After careful consideration, we concluded that the evidence does not establish a prosecutable violation of the federal criminal civil rights statutes,” Mark J. Kappelhoff, chief of the Criminal Section of the department’s Civil Rights Division, wrote in a letter dated Oct. 31.
Sammis shot DeAuntae when the boy and a friend ran by Sammis and another officer, Jimmy Ellis, who were on a stakeout at an apartment complex.
Police have said Sammis fired when it appeared DeAuntae was holding a weapon and moved after officers told them to stop.
Police said it turned out to be a toy gun that was taken into evidence. Police Chief Robert Paudert showed a reporter a photograph of it this afternoon.
Arkansas State Police also investigated the shooting; their conclusions, if they have reached any, have not been made public.
The state police will not take the Justice Department decision into account in making its determination, Paudert said.
wow...just....wow

You're the one who made the allegations. You have the responsibility to provide evidence to back up your outlandish claims. And again, "prove me wrong or ****". I'm starting to believe my guess of 12 as your age was a bit generous. Do mommy and daddy know you are using the computer?

You can't even post any outside sources to back you your claims. I know my sources weren't perfect, but at least I have more than you do. So stop coming in here and selling your opinionated crap as significant.

You can't even post any outside sources to back you your claims. I know my sources weren't perfect, but at least I have more than you do. So stop coming in here and selling your opinionated crap as significant.

What would you like me to cite? I haven't made any outlandish claims like you. Therefore I have nothing to cite. You do.

You're the one who claimed he did not. You claimed he walked shot the kid in the leg, walked up to him and shot him again. I was simply asking how you were aware the bullets were not fired in succession. In otherwords, I was asking for a source to your original ridiculous claim. I was asking a question, not making a statement of fact. Therefore no citation is needed.

You're the one who claimed he did not. You claimed he walked shot the kid in the leg, walked up to him and shot him again. I was simply asking how you were aware the bullets were not fired in succession. In otherwords, I was asking for a source to your original ridiculous claim. I was asking a question, not making a statement of fact. Therefore no citation is needed.

I've given up talking with you anymore.

:wow: Very interesting clip, and good point.

I mean what purpose would that thing serve other than killing a cop, I mean the time it takes to load and set to fire is about how long it takes for a cop who is running your dl to get back to his car and run the information.

http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=7387457

At a press conference Monday, Arkansas special prosecutor H.G. Prosecutor said there is not sufficient evidence to charge West Memphis police officer in the shooting death of 12-year-old DeAunta Farrow.

In an 800 page report, Foster concluded there was not evidence surrounding the shooting to charges Sammis with a crime.

Foster's conclusion follows a recent U.S. Justice Department ruling that there is not enough evidence to charge Sammis or his partner with violating Farrow's civil rights.

Farrow was killed June 22 by a shot from the gun of Officer Erik Sammis. Officials say he was outside playing with a friend while police were in a car on a stakeout at an adjacent apartment complex.

Police have said the boys ran by, yelling, and officers told them to stop. Police say the officer fired when it appeared DeAuntae was holding a weapon and moved.

Stay with WMCTV.com for updates on this story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"