Corrupt A Wish - Part 2

Granted, every instrument you play has a secondary effect for anyone listening, a guitar makes people headbang, a violin makes people cry, etc.

I wish I could manifest an artificial humanoid with an A.I. brain from my imagination, modifying it on the fly like a MMO character creation screen and dismiss it from existence with a thought when I tire of it.

Granted - but you cannot seem to be able to fully focus on it and you get something... like this:

OIP.VPW4TySj3Z_zTGMo8qr9IAHaIE

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my head...

The flowers in your head come out of your scalp like hair making a floral mohawk as you give the finger to Authority and drive the crowds wild throwing your country into total anarchy.

I wish my new place was equidistant to a lot of good restaurants and they deliver quickly and accurately.

Granted - we all need a good fresh new start. Just granted.

I wish I knew why my cat is going nuts.

You get a rare look into your cat's mind, unfortunately the cat has a lot more mental power than humans so it takes control of you making you feed it and scoop da poopies and sprinkle catcrack all over your bed so it can roll in it and get insanely high.

I wish the moving guys don't break my junk or lose anything in the process of moving from here to there.

Granted - they don't break your *junk* just the rest of your things.

I wish I had a bigger freezer!

Granted, due to drastic climate change the Earth enters a new Ice Age, as the last bit of ocean freezes solid you think to yourself "Didn't mean this big."

I wish for the next 10 years I don't catch anything from anyone from Covid to Monkeypox, I need a biological force field.

Granted. Now, the CIA is looking for you, also MIB and the FBI - we need to patent that *biological force field* and make copies.

I wish I could take a peek into my future and learn whether if I will be able to pull it off, or not.

Granted. Now, the CIA is looking for you, also MIB and the FBI - we need to patent that *biological force field* and make copies.

I wish I could take a peek into my future and learn whether if I will be able to pull it off, or not.

I couldn't help this one.....granted. Now you're standing topless outside of your house.

I wish people would come up with better wishes.

Granted! Now we all make GREAT wishes and NO ONE can spoil them... well done, Cali--- well done. One thread no one can play at... :p

I wish I had a room filled with the greatest arcade games - including a pool table.

A room appears in your house with many arcade cabinets and games off all sorts, one in particular is older than the rest it has seen lots of use, be careful when you play... Tron.

I wish I had a Time Turner™, I'd like turn it back to when I was 4 and redo my life on easy mode.

Granted, but you need to take someone with you to make sure you do it properly this time.

I wish for a proper internet connection. In fact, I just wish for it to be back already! Just gimme the internet.

A computer set up appears in your house, it has the entire internet on a sentient quantum hard drive, updated every nanosecond but you have to be extremely careful not to anger it or it will go full Skynet and destroy the world.

I wish for my negative feelings and thoughts to be siphoned off to a parallel universe version of me.

Granted - but people may start to ask you if you're doing ok, send you pm's and you have to reply.

I wish I knew what to do.

The Mobius Chair appears in your house, when you sit on it you will know everything there is to know, and you will know what you have to do but will you have the strength to do it?

I wish people in general were more friendly and mindful of all the other people, it's a cruel world out there but it doesn't have to be.

Now we are all teddy bears.

AND WE ONLY WANT TO HUG EACH OTHER.

I wish we could all stop being so **** and stop destroying Earth.

Humanity unites in purpose to reverse climate change and toxicity in the oceans and land, the Earth heals and becomes a paradise, this unusual activity attracts the attention of extraterrestrial slavers delighted at the prospect of having 8 billion new workers for asteroid mining they take the entire population with them leaving the Earth to the animals and plants.

I wish all wars were fought in video games with no actual deaths, no destruction of land or civilian casualties.

Granted. The video games have the initial mass effect of bringing about global peace, however the video game manufacturer sees the vital importance that their product has on global politics and begins a threefold plan that involves (1) instigating global conflicts to incite more unrest and disputes amongst nations; (2) constant and regular updates of its game in order to increase the reliance upon its services in order to maintain geopolitical peace; and (3) severe markups for the price of its game. As a result the game manufacturer becomes the single most wealthy conglomerate on the planet and eventually leverages the reliance that the nations of the earth has on its game for global peace into a global authoritarian rule that strips all of humanity of their autonomy. Eventually, a small but earnest group of freedom fighters would attempt to overthrow the game manufacturer’s stranglehold over humanity, but because of this wish, they are powerless to rebel because to do so against the authoritarian ruling manufacturer would be considered an act of war. In this paradox, the freedom fighters would be discovered and executed and put on display as a warning for all of humanity of the weakness of the individual against the strength of corporate might.

I wish that I could eat hot dogs and pizza without gaining weight.

I wish that I could eat hot dogs and pizza without gaining weight.

Granted, but the poop! Man, tremendous poops you get. Suden, explosive, voluminous, stupendously pungent poops.
"It was like the swamps of Dagoba, but there was no Yoda"

I want my lenses to not break at the minimal fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"