Sequels Could Loki Appear in Avengers 3?

The_Manhunter

Zack Snyder & MCU Fan
Reaction score
I feel like he could - Thanos needs to get the
Gauntlet and Tesseract
from him after all...

Also I think it would be cool seeing Loki have a change of heart and fight alongside the Avengers for the final fight.

I think that should happen in Thor III or GotG II. Unless Avengers III is a two part movie. Thanos should be established to the level of Loki in Avengers I by the time Avengers III comes out.

Loki should honestly be killed by eitherThanos or The Other the audience should see their threats hold weight. And it would provide motivation to Thor and possibly Warriors 3 n Lady Sif in the final battle should they join the fight.

Loki as a reluctant ally is a cool idea. But I'd rather see him work together with cosmic entities. Maybe The Watcher or The Collector? Maybe an alliance with The Red Skull if he's in space somewhere?

Last edited:
So far though there hasn't been much hints at cosmic entities in the MCU. We don't even know what type of being the Collector will be portrayed as, do we?

I feel like he could - Thanos needs to get the
Gauntlet and Tesseract
from him after all...

Also I think it would be cool seeing Loki have a change of heart and fight alongside the Avengers for the final fight.

There's a good chance of Loki appearing in Avengers 3 if the film is about the Masters of Evil.

Just get some new villains and mix them with old villains (Loki, Abomination, Red Skull) and you have a fine Anti-Avengers-Team for the third movie.

There's a good chance of Loki appearing in Avengers 3 if the film is about the Masters of Evil.

Just get some new villains and mix them with old villains (Loki, Abomination, Red Skull) and you have a fine Anti-Avengers-Team for the third movie.

Is that including the Avengers fighting Thanos?

Joss Whedon wanted Loki to appear in Age of Ultron but given that he had to choose between Hawkeye's family storyline and Thor's quest for stones storyline, he definitely didn't have the screentime for our beloved foe.

Shame really.

Joss Whedon wanted Loki to appear in Age of Ultron but given that he had to choose between Hawkeye's family storyline and Thor's quest for stones storyline, he definitely didn't have the screentime for our beloved foe.

Shame really.
Big shame. That Hawkeye piece reeeally dragged on and could have been shorter or eliminated altogether.

He could, I'm excited to see how they handle everything.

Shame really.
I don't get why he had to choose. Given the success of the first movie, Disney/Marvel should have just left him alone on AoU in my opinion.

The film too!

Loki was in it for just a *snap*. A [BLACKOUT]neck[/BLACKOUT] *snap*. :DV:

Too soon? :omg:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back