• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Create your all female X-Men team movie!

Reaction score
Title: X-Men: Femme Fatale
Main characters: Ororo, Jean, Betsy, Marie, Lorna and Alison
Villainesses: Emma, Selene, Martinique, Vertigo, Yuriko and Madelyn

Premise: In a desperate attempt to rule the world, the Sisterhood of Evil Mutants unleashed the fiercest threat to humankind yet, turning the male population into mindless robots and making themselves the Queens of the world. Six of the fiercest members of the X-Men or (shall we say the X-Women) assemble to stop the sisterhood of evil mutantsonce and for all!

Special cameos: Kitty, Jubilation, Marrow, Clarice (teleporter of the X-Women) and Tessa (tech girl, the Forge of the team).

Fight scenes: X-Women vs the Sisterhood (climax), Kitty, Jubilation and Marrow versus mind controlled male X-Men (opening), Psylocke vs Death strike, Vertigo vs Polaris, Emma vs Storm, Jean vs Madelyn, Dazzler vs Martinique, Roguevs Selene.

BjBXtHC.jpg

Love it!

Definitely Jean, Storm, Rogue, Psylocke and Shadowcat as the X-Men team.

Selene as a villain would be great.

I excluded Kitty from my roster because she's a bit younger to those four. While I don't see Emma and Jean as bffs. So I replaced them with Dazzler and Polaris.

Add Sage into the mix, I love her and hope she appears in a movie.

Add Sage into the mix, I love her and hope she appears in a movie.

I added her as the tech girl. The more I think about it, she'd be a supporting role since she would be assisting the other six for the missions.

I added her as the tech girl. The more I think about it, she'd be a supporting role since she would be assisting the other six for the missions.
Yea she can play Forges role. I just really loved her in Xtreme Xmen and she would kick ass in a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"