World Favorite female X-Member

Reaction score
I think Storm, Jean Grey, Rogue, Psylocke, Emma Frost, Polaris, Shadowcat, Jubilee and Dazzler are the most well-known female members of the X-Men. But my most favorite of them (of all X-Women) is Psylocke. She's been my favorite since I was a kid. Second is Polaris, like Psylocke, I like her hair and she's intriguing.

I always dug Psylocke, Emma, and Rogue the most.

I dont think I could really pick between the three.

Psylocke is my favorite X-Woman :hrt:. I'm pretty fond of most of the female X-members. If I had to pick a second favorite it might be either Rogue or Jubilee. :cwink:

Psylocke has been my favorite before i actually knew the character, i always liked her look. tied for 2nd is Jean and Rogue (though i've really grown tired of how Carey writes her now). and then it would be Kitty Pryde (because of Whedon's Astonishing run), Marrow (because of Kelly's run) and Mercury (because of World War Hulk).

Currently in this order: Dust, Mercury, Shadowcat, Wolfsbane, Rogue.

Rogue has always been my favorite x-men, I am trying to get a Rogue costume together at the moment.

76617-191895-rogue_large.jpg
<-my favorite Rogue costume.

My favorite would have to be Rogue. then Jean because she's psychic and was a part of my fav X-men team: The First Class!

Probably Storm, Shadowcat, Emma, Polaris and Rogue.

When I was little I always wanted hair like Rogue's XD

Rogue. Well, before she turned into an annoying drama queen.

My favorite female x-men character of all time is Ororo Munroe. more popularly known as Storm of the X-Men.

1303327044.jpg

I have to say Emma, Rogue, Jean, Storm, Surge, and X-23.

My favorites would are :

Jean Grey
Rouge
Storm
Emma Frost
Kitty Pryde
Psylocke
Polaris

Storm!!! Then, in no particular order...

X-23
Rogue (late 80's-mid 90's version)
Dust
Psylocke (Asian version)
Blink (Exiles)

And I don't know if she qualifies as an X woman, but Firestar would be on my list.

It always depends on the quality of the writing unfortunately. I have many favorite X-women but their 15 minutes burn out much too fast because of poor writing.

Psylocke is a favorite but hadn't been written well in DECADES - now with Uncanny X-Force someone is finally treating her right.

Marrow was a favorite when she was introduced in the 90's and when her and Cecelia became X-women with Iceman in Operation: Zero Tolerance. To date, that is still my favorite storyline in the entire X-Men's history.

Blink was EPIC in AoA but has been pretty much crap on Exiles and is now in limbo?

Dust, Mercury, Wallflower (RIP), and Surge were/are all favorites, because of the strong writing throughout the entire New X-Men run.

X-23 thankfully has been treated tremendously well and I never EVER thought I'd say it but I absolutely love a Wolverine-clone. I think out of every female x-character, she has had the most success over the past decade (along with Emma Frost). Since her comic introduction in NYX and then her first 6-issue origins series, she's had strong writers and strong story lines (besides the crap that was Claremonts Uncanny she was in for a bit). Her inclusion in New X-Men was brilliant as well. And now she's had a strong ongoing series thus far.

As mentioned, Emma is the only other X-woman that gets the appreciation she so deserves. First Grant Morrison, then Joss Whedon, and now she's become an iconic staple of the X-Men, having more character development in the last decade than any other female and perhaps any well-established X-character at all.

Kitty, Storm, Rogue, Polaris, The Scarlet Witch, Phoenix, Marvel Girl, Mystique, Husk, Jubilee, and many more have had very fluctuating characters/stories recently. And many of them aren't even around right now, and the ones that are aren't being written well, or enough.

#Endrant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"