• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels What roster do you wanna see as the new generation of X-Men?

My wannabe roster takes into consideration all the rumors we've heard about X3 as well as which actors don't seem super hyped about returning for an X4. That being said, here's who I think we should/will have...

Cyclops- team leader,bigger role(provided he survives X3)

Beast-(if Cyke DOES die, he will lead but he's still needed. Have to have SOME older x-men)

Iceman(because I don't think Shawn Ashmore is a big enough actor to NOT do this movie and Iceman is still a fan fave).

Shadowcat-probably a lock to return anyway.

Collosus-he'll be a vet x-men now and a much stronger presence.

Gambit-the new x-man for the movie. May/may not join the team by end of film.

After those, the rest of the team is pretty hard to predict. I don't think Anna Paquin will return because to me, she just doesn't seem too interested in doing this role forever. I can't see her doing a 4th film and I think that maybe a big reason why Rogue will probably take this rumored cure in X3 and lose her powers for good. I'd like to have Wolverine there in a limited capacity for some fight scenes at least, but I don't think Jackman is returning. Storm won't be there because there's no way Halle Berry is coming back(in fact, i'd prefer Storm biting the dust in X3 over Cyclops. Storm could still have a much larger role but dies heroically at the end. There's still a lot you can do with Cyke's character). Angel I see more like Nightcrawler from X2. I just don't think he'll be sticking around.

Xavier
Beast
Colossus
Iceman
Psylocke
Gambit
Shadowcat
Bishop
Angel
Nightcrawler
and Rogue...played by a new girl, after she gets her flight and superstrenght, also they could write it in for it to change her apperance kind of haha, probobly not, but it is an idea

My list of characters would include:
X-Men:
Beast (as co-leader/headmaster of school and X-Men)
Storm (maybe...as co-leader/headmistress of school and X-Men)

Northstar (faculty and/or assistant to Beast)
Emma Frost (maybe...faculty...maybe headmistress)

Rogue
Shadowcat
Colossus
Iceman (...all would be part of the field team)
Angel
Gambit

New Mutants/Gen X/Academy X:
Cannonball
Husk
Icarus (Hey...I like the Guthries...what can I say?)
Chamber
Anole
Mercury

A better pic of the ideal full team of X4:

Disclaimer!

I was a little confused on the subject matter here, is this new generation for the comic or for x4 the movie? My list below is for the movie, I have a totally different lineup for the comic. Well anyway heres my x4 movie lineup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Beast - (leader) he's a friggin' genius, and would be a great mentor both in the training room and out.
Nightcrawler - (field leader) (More teleportation scenes, opening scene in x2 was sweeeet! also give him more screentime! in all the comics you always hear how nightcrawler is such a good guy, everyone loves him, he'd be like dear abby, listening to everyones problems and giving them his philisophical insight!)
Colossus and Juggernaut - (I think there would be several possibilities here, we could see awesome displays of power and a little "who's the big man on campass" rivalry going on, although I think Juggernaugt would spend more time having deep talks with nightcrawler and self exploration (am i good/am i bad) colossus would be more interested in flexing his muscles for the ladies.
Iceman - (Developing powers also I think iceman is really developing a "little brother" attitued with colossus, the two of them should hang out quite a bit and be pulling practical jokes on the others,........but whats this? What could possibly come between iceman and colossus?......
Kitty Pryde - (Kitty should start out as being pretty interested in bobby but then second guess herself when she she's colossus's sheer strength, possibly during a grudge off between Juggernaut, also isn't Kitty supposed to have a dragon.......now that would be awesome!
Rouge - (I agree that rouge should be more confident and fly, amazing feats in the danger room. I think she sees kitty having fun toying with bobby and colossus and you can see how bad she wants to as well, I think she focuses alot of her frustration in the danger room and we see her become a most formidable advisary *formidable what?*)
Psylocke - (She most likely would play more of a minor role but still adds another girl to the roster and she has phychic abilities i'm sure the producers could figure something out for her to do! I admit i've never really been a big of phylocke but she's in x3 and i bet she'd sign on for x4)

* Halle Berry as storm MUST end! storm needs to go away for x4 i don't care if she's in africa demolecurized or whatever else just go away!

Wolverine will probobly be working on his solo movie

Cyclops could stay dead too for all i care

I think x4 should really focus on the muties left banding together to make the best of a bad situation and speanding rediculous amounts of time in the danger room, and honing in thier skills. A little romance here and there but lets stick to sweet action and matant abilities as the main focus here!

Cyclops
Jean
Storm
Wolverine
Iceman
Rogue
Beast
Angel
Nightcrawler
Kitty
Jubilee
Colossus
Gambit
Cameos:Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Polaris!!!:up:

I think it's Orlando Bloom. :confused:

Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow should SO join the X-Men.

New roster not new generation for X-4
-Storm
-Wolverine
-Cyclops
-jean Grey
-Rogue
-Gambit
-Psylocke
-Colossus
-Beast

Who would watch X4 if there's no Wolverine and Storm.

If they do move ahead with X4, I'd like to see the team look something like this....

Wolverine
Storm
Beast
Cyclops
Iceman
Rogue
Colossus
Nightcrawler
Angel (possibly Archangel....)
Shadowcat
Gambit

I'm going under the personal assumption that Cyclops will end up making it through by the end, and also assuming that Xavier won't--- if this is the case, I'd kind of like to see them follow the comic storyline where Magneto switches sides and comes to the mansion, because the Brotherhood storyline seems to be coming to a head in X3 and this would be a way to give Mags a new dynamic in the movie.

Aside from that, I think the only new team introduction I'd really see being necessary here is Gambit. A few in the above list could stay or go if screentime made any cuts necessary, though probably none of the more major characters.

I'd like to see people from the New Mutants get on the team:

Mirage
Wolfsbane
Cannonball
Magik
Sunspot

..and as much as I love Warlock, he'd end up being perceived as a Jar-Jar type character, so skip it..

other mutants who should join:
Firestar
Thunderbird I
Dazzler

x-men
Nightcrawler
Gambit
Angel
Iceman
Jubilee
Cannonball

Brotherhood
Pyro
Blob
Avalanche
Quicksilver

For the film to appeal to an audience that sin't just fanboys Wolverine has to be in the squad. The roster would most likely be:
Wolverine: give him his action scenes but don't centre the film around him
Iceman: Continue to show his developing powers and attitude.
Colossus: Give him more lines and let him do what he does best, SMASH!
Rogue: Show what happens when Marie really goes Rogue. Much bigger role and show how she accepts her mutantcy and if she does take the cure then make it muate her or make it not permanently suppress her X-gene
Shadowcat: Carry on with her character development.
Jubilee: Give her atleast 3 action scenes and a fair bit of dialogue
Siryn: Giver her an action scene and let her say some scottish gibberish
Angel: Give him a larger role and let him wear an uniform.
The film would also intoroduce Gambit and possibly the return of Nightcrawler.

I'd do one focused on:

Central Characters to bring back loyal fans from the trilogy:

Rogue (gets her strength powers), Iceman, Kitty and Angel (Turns into Angel of Death goes bad with Havok and Apocalypse),

Colossus can't really act so take him out. Halle is overpaid and Wolverine has his own damn movie. They can all be gone.

Cyclops Returns: introducing his brother Havok

New Characters:

- White Queen (Love interest for Cycke),
- Dazzler (The younger x-kids go to a concert and Dazzler is forced to out herself when the stage is attacked by Havok and some evil mutants,
- Gambit(if they can work him into the script, I'd say if Wolvie is out then Gambit is definitaly in) and
- Havok as a bad character who will fight cyclops but their powers will cancel out.

and ofcourse Apocalypse

Still it needs Nigthcrawler and Jubilee, but here is the X4 team:

By that time, the younger actors will be older, so this will be a really good team for a new sequel.

Angamb said:
A better pic of the ideal full team of X4:

Lovin it... replace Wolverine (if Jackman is done) with Gambit and you got yourself a team!!! Maybe introduce some younger guys too...

Magma should so be in this film. Her powers would be so cool to see and would make good banter between her and Iceman thus making Rogue jealous and thus turning Rogue into a kickass fighter. Magma is essential for this film lol here's a manip I made of her http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/225/magma36un.jpg What do you think?

X-Men
Storm, Wolverine, Iceman, Angel, Nightcrawler, Beast, Colossus, Gambit

Brotherhood
Magneto, Pyro (more screen time), Juggarnaut, Avalanche, some girl characters.

Isn't that roster a little too big. Theyd hardly get any screentime or hand it all to Storm and Wolverine. I think 8 members ios a more sensible number.

But not all the members have to be together all the time or at the same time. I mean, Beast most of the time in his lab, more Gambit not joining the team until the end, and maybe Psylocke and Madrox too, to can show well their change of side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"