World Current Thor in Comics

I finished Original Sin and Tenth Realm and have been enjoying what's going on in the Thor-verse.

Excuse me Guys Could you advice me what is the best new thor comics book to read? I heard that Thor :god of thunder was good up too the second volume but that the last volume sucked.Also I heard that Thor:age of thunder and thor by J,michael straczynski was descent..Which one shoudl I get.I don't have much money now so I have to chose..

Excuse me Guys Could you advice me what is the best new thor comics book to read? I heard that Thor :god of thunder was good up too the second volume but that the last volume sucked.Also I heard that Thor:age of thunder and thor by J,michael straczynski was descent..Which one shoudl I get.I don't have much money now so I have to chose..

I liked the entire Thor: God of Thunder run, as well as the current Thor (same writer and overall story) where Thor is unworthy (and I think the female Thor is the best written "Thor copy" this far as even reading specifically about her means exploring Thor Odinson as well). For me Jason Aaron is on his way of creating a legendary run. The first double arc with the God Butcher is the most epic though and works as a stand alone story so that's pretty much a must read.

I liked Straczynski's work too.

Recently this month on November 2nd I went and bought some issues if Mighty Thor to catch up on before reading Unworthy Thor.

Good stuff. I haven't read Thor since 1996

Do you guys know of any Thor tpbs based on the actual Edda myths?

Something that’s free of the Marvel universe and completely norse mythology based?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"