• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Avengers Current Comics

jaqua99

....I need a horse!
Reaction score
Okay guys. I am sure this is in the wrong area. I am not too sure where to put it, mods, feel free to move, or delete it.

So anyway, I was thinking this could be somewhere to discuss comic books, and what is currently going on in comic book universe, for the avengers, and for characters.

My two characters are Thor and Thanos. Unfortunately, with me being near broke, and trying to pay for school, I can't afford to pay for anymore comic books. My parents used to buy me comics when I was younger (infinity gauntlet saga) my all time favorite story. But anyway, I am probably missing whats currently going on, so I figured we could discuss here current comics, and what is going on.

ALSO,

If anyone could tell me what is going on with Thanos and Thor currently, that would be great. I believe the last issue with Thor was after he defeated Ulik and came back, although I do believe he was part of the Avengers vs Xmen, when he fought the phoenix force?

And was Thanos' last appearance in the last issue of the thanos imperitive, or whichever story that was? I know he is coming back in an avengers story soon.

But yeah, i figured we could discuss? :oldrazz:

Look for the "Marvel Comics" section of this board, and there will be threads to discuss what's going on in the various Avengers titles.

There's a new series that would be PERFECT for you.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=36873

"Avengers Assemble" the new Avengers ongoing series in mainstream Marvel continuity starring the heroes featured in the film and YES, Thanos appears.

avengersassemble4cov.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz