• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man Current Time Table?

Lando81

Harmenian
Reaction score
Do we have anysort of time table for Pre-Production, filming, Release, ETC?

I think preliminary photography starts immediately beginning in 2010 although I am not 100% sure. Release has already been set.

Following the time table for SM3, pre production for SM4 would start this fall, with filming starting early 2010.

They released the first pic of Flint Marko November 2005, which would equal to November 2009 for the SM4-villain, since both films start in May two years later.

ill be ecstatic if we get a photo in november

In another interview he says similar things as well.
July 23rd, 2009

Any news from Spider-Man 4 and 5, both in development?

It had been rumoured we were shooting two films back to back, but that's a myth. I'm working on Spider-Man 4 right now. We're in the middle of nutting out the story, but I'm not at liberty to talk about that. We start shooting in February, 2010. I've been busy out at the Columbia studio lot, talking to behind-the-scenes people -- artists, production designers, animators.
http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2009/07/23/100505_more-gold-coast-gig-guide.html

anyonw know what season this will be in? (ex. SM1 - summer?, SM2 - summer, SM3 - Fall) kinda a dumb question just curious

How about time table in the movie verse? Parker still in college? Graduate student? Working? A year after SM3 or more? What do you guys think?

So I guess Raimi isn't planning to shoot Spider-Man 4 & 5 back to back because of WoW right?

Meaning he'll do SM4, WoW and then SM5?

I didn't even know SM5 was still in the cards.

I have a feeling that Raimi is going to be done with the series after SM4.

They will start principal this fall and then begin actual filming in February.

UPDATE
They've started working on the production designs for SM4 with Tino Schaedler set to be part of the team.Found this on the site of NAU which is some sort of architectural company.

Upcoming

BMW Motorcycle Campaign
NAU designing three digital sets for print ad campaign in collaboration with German photographer Mats Cordts.

Spiderman 4
Tino to join design team for Sony Pictures upcoming film, Spiderman 4
Source (Click 'Press' then 'Upcoming') :http://www.nau.coop/

They will start principal this fall and then begin actual filming in February.

Like filming special effect shots, like the Spider-Man/Doc Ock fight scene on the train they were filming in fall 2002?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"