• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Custom Harvey Dent

passiondesigns

Civilian
Reaction score
Custom Dark Knight Harvey Deny Chase figure w/podium
Recipe: 1 Dark Knight Joker Thug figure, Re-sculpted Ryu head
“I believe in Harvey Dent” Inspired by the recent Batman Trailer. Everyone makes Two Face figures all day, but I thought Harvey Dent never got any love. I used a Ryu head, dremeled off the head ban & hair, resculpted with apoxy sculpt. Added a tie, used some hands off of some clearance figure I found. But Harvey would not be complete without a “Vote for Gotham new DA” stand. Stand is made out of balsa wood, with Dent poster and Gotham’s city symbol.. Also Harvey comes with an evidence box………. Evidence from criminals & vigilantes hmmmmmm ……?
More pics here ……http://www.passiondesignsinc.com/harveydent.html

I will placing this up on ebay tonight thanks

hdmain.jpg

hdt4.jpg

hdt8.jpg

Eh.. You couldn't find a better head? the head kind of looks like the guy from that movie with Cher where he was her son :(

I like it, although the head choice could've been better. Its not as bad as SsM is saying though. But now that you've done this I think the Thug body would work well in an idea I have. Thanks for a little inspiration.

I didn't say it was dead on :/ It just kind of resembles him :( I didn't mean to sound OVERLY harsh.

Your stuff is excellent but if I could make a suggestion...

For the head I would use Tom Jane Marvel Legends Punisher, simply because he and Aaron Eckhart look similar.

The whole thing is good I just don't like the head. Like VaderRise said. Make Tom Jane blonde :up:

ya, im not liking the head either... tom jane head would be a billion times better i'd think

Very nice custom PD! Congrats! That base look really nice.

Woah, that's really good. My friend would love that. I should show it to her, she'd flip. Though the head doesn't look like Aaron, you still did a good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"