Cycling Kit (road cycling)

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
Probably a long shot this one, but I don't care to sign up to a specific cycling forum just to ask a single question.

I'm a cyclist, specifically a road cyclist, and I wear the relevant kit, most of which I've purchased through the Asian market at a significantly cheaper cost than the normal (UK) retail price. When I first made the decision to cycle in the proper clothing, I purchased some UK stock at UK retail price which did the job, though later found a few Asian websites that sold kit at a significantly reduced price and so purchased two kits from two different sites to try them out and compare. Honestly, I don't notice the differences; all my kits allow me to cycle for as long as I can/want with only a little chaffing. I've cycled the big 100 (miles) in an Asian kit in comfort.

I am curious though as to where other cyclists here (are there any?) purchase their kit from, and whether anyone knows of any legitimate (non Asian) website/market that sells themed (rather than team or plain) kit at a reasonable price.

Thanks.

If looking for a cheap alternative to cycling shorts, try synthetic thigh-length underwear from Walmart/Target/etc. I like Russell brand and get a size too small. They are snug, don't chafe and have flat seams. They can be worn under any flat-seam shorts (gym shorts for example). Polyester shirts are light weight, moisture wicking and cheap. The same stores sell synthetic socks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"