Daddy's Home 2

Was the first one even good?

My wife and I love Daddy's Home! However, I don't think it warrants a sequel. And the article says it's coming out this November!? Way too soon. I see this going the same route as the 'Meet the Parents' franchise... 1st one was great, 2nd one decent, 3rd one horrible.

Way to follow up that Oscar nom, Mel.

I had no idea the first one is Will Ferrell's highest grossing movie. I'm amazed it even did that well being released when The Force Awakens was dominating the box office.

I had no idea the first one is Will Ferrell's highest grossing movie. I'm amazed it even did that well being released when The Force Awakens was dominating the box office.
tumblr_m74n6ncXQ61rn95k2o1_500.gif

[YT]huaGQdrkrK0[/YT]

It made me chuckle that Gibson, an actor with a checkered past with racism is playing father to Wahlberg another actor with a checkered past with racism

Anyway it mightve been funny to switch it up have Lithgow play the hard core dad and Gibson play the softer. And then have the tough dad be Ferrells and the other be Wahlbergs. Idk subvert things a bit

But who cares I didn't like the first. Still can't belive it made so much money. A movie about a grown 40 year old man who still can't stand up to his father? Pass

Mel Gibson is as always charming as hell, and it's always great to see John Lithgow... but this looks like your typical warmed over comedy sequel.

The first one was fine. Nothing earth-shattering or great, but it was a fun little comedy. Which sometimes is more than enough to sit back and relax for 90 minutes.

Really should have called it Daddies' Home

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"