Dahmer Vs. Gacy - Not a Joke

Doesn't look like it'd be entertaining. At all.

Didn't Gacy rape and kill kids too?

I dunno...a biopic of either of these two would be a tightrope walk as is. A comedy-horror seems completely...wrong.
Actually a Dahmer biopic would probably scare the crap out of me. I remember when I saw a documentary about him, I couldn't sleep for two nights straight and had the lights on in my room :o

but yeah...this is going to be one of those films that joins Troll 2, Silent night deadly night 2, and shark attack 3 as one of the worst films of all time.

that trailer is even insulting to low budget home made movies!
pathetic!

There's Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus "so bad it's good' on purpose movies, then there's...this.

I recognize quite a few of the actors in that trailer. I guess even some in Hollywood are in need of desperate money even if it means being involved with something like this :|

Lmao I'd laugh if they found out this was just a stupid college project made in Windows Movie Maker. Next time I read in an official article "15 year old boy is given a tenner and then hung for making such **** and insulting a lot of people"

No one will hear of this movie, no worries. Considering how recently Dahmer was drilling holes in peoples skulls and pouring acid into them, this movie is as untimely and flat out ****** as you could get.

I saw a Gacy film with Francis from Pee Wee's Big Adventure....it was terrible.

Epic_Facepalm_of_Epicness_by_Gendrome.jpg

lol, epic facepalms. Love the facehugger one

That trailer has got to be one of the worst things I have ever seen. Words cannot describe how tasteless, disrespectful and unforgivably horrendous that was.

I usually like tastless , disrespectful , and unforgivably horrendous movies if they are entertaining but that movie just looks too lame . I don't think this movie will do enough business to offend anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"