• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Dark Horse to bring back "Dark Horse Presents..."

CrimsonMist

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?id=30108&page=article

Kind of old news, as mention of it was made in another thread regarding "300" and "Xerxes", but I felt the news deserved a thread for itself.

Lots of cool stuff is gonna be in it: the return of Concrete, for starters and a cool story by Richard Corben. What sells it for me is the return of Mr. Monster! I really can't wait for that. He's my second favorite comics character and it's been too long without new material.

Should be good. Thoughts?

I knew about Xerxes but didn't know about the rest and I love what I'm seeing. Really excited about more Concrete.

Sweet! Definite "must-buy" for me. Monthlies would be nice.

Should be fun, will probably pick it up.

Sweet! Definite "must-buy" for me. Monthlies would be nice.

Getting it on a monthly schedule would be nice, so I hope sales are strong enough to boost it to a monthly from a bi-monthly.

I'm really hoping more mini-series are spun off from stuff that appears in here. I'd love to see a new Mr. Monster mini-series. Hell, I'd love for Dark Horse to reprint all of the character's previous appearances. The three trades available are out of print, and the coloring on one of them is pretty poor.

I'm curious as to what other talent they managed to score for the other issues.

I don't know, with the price tag, I think it might be better to have it as bi-monthly. I wonder if maybe they'll have shorts from newer and up-and-coming writers now the road, or if it'll be all A-List all stars, all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"