• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Dark Knight Teaser Trailer UPDATE!

Dont we have the teaser trailer already?

Great news. :hyper:

Hunter that is such a bad ass avy :up:

And to those saying didn't we all ready get a teaser trailer?

Yes and no. Usually its refered as a "Teaser" when there is no footage that is contained in the movie, or like TDK's no footage at all.

A Teaser Trailer shows footage and usually is just a basic outline of what is going on. But does not really get into the story. Just like BB's Second Teaser Trailer in December, not much told through dialouge but still footage.

I just wet myself with this news...

this will be teaser trailer 2.
then in april the final theatrical trailer. then 2 weeks later the international trailer.
well all i can say is we better get something good
:hyper:

Sometimes there is an announcement trailer, before a teaser trailer, and then a actual trailer

So were getting the first 5 minutes of the movie with I am legend in imax and then the trailer in regular theaters??? Omg, what a way to start off my day :word:

First 7 minutes. And a Teaser trailer, looks like the long wait was worth it.

About ****ing time we got confirmation about the new trailer!!!.... And I can't freaken wait to see this one!!!... and I Am Legend too!;)

I'm gonna pee myself!

Not excitement, just had a lot to drink...

The new trailer will more than likely come online sometime next week!

Wait, seriously a new teaser trailer for those who're not going to IMAX theaters to see I Am Legend?

...Nice.

^ yep!... and well deserved too, I might add!

This is what annoys me and I hope i'm wrong...

But it seems that the seven minute prologue is only being released with the IMAX cut of I Am Legend. But if this scene is integral to the plot, which it seems to be, then a hell of a lot of people, especially internationally, are screwed. I might be able to catch it in the UK if I make an expensive trip to London, but otherwise not...

I hope it gets released online as the reward for the Jokers games, otherwise WB will have seriously dropped the ball...

Yay for the normal trailer with I Am Legend though!

Hopefully we'll see some great footage. along the lines of the Wizard World clip.

But it seems that the seven minute prologue is only being released with the IMAX cut of I Am Legend. But if this scene is integral to the plot, which it seems to be, then a hell of a lot of people, especially internationally, are screwed. I might be able to catch it in the UK if I make an expensive trip to London, but otherwise not...

I hope it gets released online as the reward for the Jokers games, otherwise WB will have seriously dropped the ball...

Various sources claim that the "prologue" is actually the first scene of the movie.

In any case, chances are we'll get it online. Either officially or bootlegged.

Checking with numerous sources now, it is not AN EXCLUSIVE clip - once we see the film, it is the same opening we will all see then

wouldnt the IMAX at Printworks in Manchester be closer, and cheaper to get to for you? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"