• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DC Comics characters policy on Smallville

Yea now with some many folks who know what clark look like without them it does make it hard to make it seem realistic now. I still say i wished they had clark start wearing the glasses full time after he was temporary blind.

I agree.

I wonder if the appearance of Bruno Mannheim this week is a sign that Darksied may be on tap for next season?

well there has been talks of darkseid ever since the end of last season. i think they could go that route which would be very cool. like say for example since we got a great looking doomsday suit do something jsut as good for darkseid, but we only see him phsyically appear in like 2-3episodes during the middle/end of the season/series(if 9th is the end) but maybe bring in characters like dassad/granny goodness to come to earth and be relays for darkseid and to cause trouble with intergang. it could work out very nicely.

Charicters I have always wanted to show up in Smallville are

Heroes
The Question
Green Lantern - Kyle or Guy cause Hal Jorden is off limit because of the GL movie, and John Stewart is off limits cause of the JL movie, that's one good thing about GL there is more than one at any given time so it doesn't confuse people. But I don't know how rights work, sort of guessing.
Huntress - (NOT BATMAN'S DAUGHTER, the Other one, cause they can't get the to right's BATMAN'S DAUGHTER)
Etrigon
Fire
Red Tornado
Black Lighting or Static depending on who they can get the rights too.
More Legionairs
Blue Beetle - (Jamie Reyes)sry, the way I see it is that with out hi tech Alien fire power the blue beetle is like a lame batman sort of like a worse version of Robin.

I am probably going to be murder alive on fourms for even thinking about the next two.
Raven
Starfire

Villians
Darkseid
Lobo
Metallo
Merylian - come on we need one of Ollie's villians to show up since he is now a perment main charicter.
Deathstroke

I was going to add Livewire but since she is in the Injustice epiosde I don't need too, oh and Krptosight said season 9 is clark's Darkest Hour, and clark will faces the Darkness before the rise of superman, please tell me I am not the only one who thinks that is the lest suddle hint for Darkseid ever

these would be who I would want to see and getting the rights to them shouldn't be to hard, since most of the heroes I list are lesser know heroes.

At least introduce John Corben.

yea i know when we learned this season they were going to bring in a new superman dc villain i thought with their budget problems they would have gone with john corben/metallo cause he is a more budget friendly villain to use.

Raku did u really need to resurctate this two yr old thread for that, could have posted it in lounge. Sure it sucks that ww was never an option for sv over the yrs with all the restrictions and all that. But things have changed more recently on that and all. With dc wanting to get into more tv work and all. Now yes some of those pilot breakdown stuff is ok/good/bad. Who's to say that draft of the pilot will be the shooting one. And what things are changed/droped/etc... once they got shooting script/budget reasons plus could change in series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"