• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

DC Previews for November 22nd 2006

yenaled

3X2(9YZ)4A
Reaction score
Posted by Newsarama.

I never make threads for previews as they come all the time, but I'm really looking forward to all three of these books and I feel they could do with more exposure.

John Ostrander & Tom Mandrake's arc on Batman is the reason I'm not dropping the title they are both 400% better suited to the character than Morrison and if you haven't read much Ostrander I think you should be in for a treat he's a fantastic writer.

Connor Hawke is everything you want out of Green Arrow, especially when Winnick has taken it on himself to destroy GA's solo book. Should be incredibly refreshing especially because it is written by his creator Chuck Dixon, and to all the people who seem to not understand how badass Connor Hawke is - pick this up & learn.

and this JSA Classified arc by Scott Beatty about people taking Superhero organs and selling them on the black market sounds disgustingly awesome and starts Dr. Mid-Nite who always seems to not get enough love in the JSA book. If the preview and idea is anything to go by should be an awesome little arc also usefully drawn by everyones favourite Rags Morales. You can also read more here.

Drop Flash, Action Comics & Supergirl and pick these up instead plz.

Connor Hawke for the win! I'm not sure I'll be picking up Ostrander. His work practically makes me orgasm, but I need to think of budget concerns as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"