DC Universe Classics

Got the "Gotham 5" yesterday....

Two face's legs and arms are really weird 0.0

Looking good, Longshot! I still think you need to re-pose Batman, though.

I had no idea there is a whole sub-culture of people who video their collections. That's pretty cool.

thanks spider jay!

yeah batman is pretty stiff.

i cant think of any other poses

and without the flight-stand...he looks more stiff

i really dont know.

i can't make his legs do wat u did with ur spiderman in ur avatar

I hear ya. There is just something about his straight leg, I don't know, it just looks ....off. Maybe if you bent both his knees? I don't know, either.

id love to have someones riddler from that set... id take him loose even without the mettallo part

I saw the Question in the store....pissed me off too. I don't get the DCU anymore, then bam. Theres the new wave a TRU.....

I only had a slight urge to get a couple though.....not to shabby

msg-125193944268-3.jpg

I saw the Question in the store....pissed me off too. I don't get the DCU anymore, then bam. Theres the new wave a TRU.....

I only had a slight urge to get a couple though.....not to shabby
Grrr. You. Found. Question! I haven't seen one of those yet.

Hey guys! Just to let you know... All my DCUC figs are up for sale...Trade. From a smoke free home, loose collector, all are loose, comlete/MINT. From wave 1 thru 10.

Let me know! Thanks!

glad wave 5 is coming back, here's to hoping they do the same with waves 1-4 (missed out on those)

Hey guys! Just to let you know... All my DCUC figs are up for sale...Trade. From a smoke free home, loose collector, all are loose, comlete/MINT. From wave 1 thru 10.

Let me know! Thanks!
I need Black Canary and Deadshot.Let me know prices.

Went to Walmart last night, found Donna Troy, snagged Aquaman/Manta 2pack. Also, just snagged Artemis on eBay.

Can't wait for J'onn! After that, my DCUC buying days are probably over! YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"