DC x Marvel: A Legacy's Rebirth

BLACK ADAM

And he would be the one winning the fight. ;)

BLACK ADAM

And he would be the one winning the fight. ;)
YvYgWGD.png

What?! You think Black Adam would beat Thanos?! Comic book Thanos?! You do know Thanos was SERIOUSLY depowered for the movies right?

But now you and Random Havoc have me thinking........maybe we can change this thread from not only who you think is more popular but who will win in a fight as well.....:awesome:.......so let's do it now! Vs and most popular.

Last edited:
What?! You think Black Adam would beat Thanos?! Comic book Thanos?! You do know Thanos was SERIOUSLY depowered for the movies right?
Batman can shoot Darkseid in the head with special ammo that kills the mad titan of Apocalypse, and the latter survives. Never underestimate the BS comic writers can do to whom and when.

And Thanos will lose without his gauntlet and gems.

Batman can shoot Darkseid in the head with special ammo that kills the mad titan of Apocalypse, and the latter survives. Never underestimate the BS comic writers can do to whom and when.

And Thanos will lose without his gauntlet and gems.
No he wouldn't. You don't know Thanos at all if you think that's the case. Again, MCU really de-powered Thanos to make him not invincible. Batman has absolutely no chance against Thanos. Besides, DC ridiculously overpowers their heroes. True form Darkseid? WTF!

2-1 Thanos wins. Next up:

MCU Captain America
giphy.gif

vs.
DCEU Batman
HS6Mp1.gif

Remember this is who do you like more and also vs as well now.

Yeah Cap x2 for sure. In that movie Batman relies a lot on blocking incoming attacks. Batman's in for a surprise when he tries to block a punch or kick from a guy who is multiple times the strength he is.

Cap wins 2-0. Next up:

Daredevil
source.gif

Vs Nightwing
giphy.gif

Who we got?

It's a tie 1-1. Next up:

Green Lantern
giphy.gif

Vs Iron Man
giphy.gif

Characters: Tony because he's awesome & Hal is awful. Vs: GL. The ring is very powerful

You've been waiting for me this whole time? Aaaawwww, I love you guys.

AMBUSH BUG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"