• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 5: “Compromised”

seeing this episode twice tonight, I know what sara did. what she did it wasn't to change time by influencing Darhk. (she didn't know she was doing that.) which is what happening now now that she told him his future . which might bring back her sister.

it was what both stein and Amaya said to her . Sara Asked Amaya /vixen what would she do if she finds Rex's killer? and Amay said she 'd arrest him and that she her self isn't a vigilant. And Stein keep's reminding sara that sara her self is no longer an assassin next ray stoping her .

I think sara isn't planning to kill him any more but seek another form of justice . remember sara has been seeking another way to deal with thing besides killing before what happened to larual went down.

Good point. :up:

Great episode. I would say it was the best LoT episode I've seen in a long time, certainly leaps and bounds better than the first 4 episodes. I was engaged throughout the whole episode. The small moments which tried to invoke emotions all worked really well and the humor was fine, not over the top corny like the previous episodes.

I'm totally hating on Mick, he f**kin stopped 'I just died in your arms tonight' by Cutting Crew. That's one of my favorite songs, damn it..... :cmad: :cmad:

Also Danger Zone during the Legends entrance at the state dinner.... :awesome:

So, the Legends are officially the worst time travelers ever. And by that I specifically mean Sara. Nothing like directly causing the Legion of Doom to come into existence, out of pure undiluted vengeance.

Remind me why the Time Masters were supposed to be villains for hunting down the Legends?

Oliver is lucky Sara did not name him as the one who killed Darhk, as he would perhaps have tried to erase his existence. Eobard probably knows though, but there will probably be some arbitrary reason for them to not erase his existence, as they obviously aren't going to kill Oliver Queen. Not that I am complaining mind you. This show is about the Legends, and that is how it should be.

Last edited:
All true the only that makes sense from our & the rest of the tv audience perspective is that he some how knew she be back to that training at that specific time period / era.

which make's no sense with how Amaya left and she described she left in a hurry.

Or he's been living there in hiding cause maybe he still has enemies and he was using the old training felicity as some sort safe house which would be odd, but not un heard of.

At the end, he said he had to get home to his partner, so he has a home and no apparent need to hide. We just have to chalk it up to 'TV' timing.

What I have more of an issue with, is Vixen having the code number to a key pad that hadn't been changed in sixty years or more years...:whatever:

Last edited:
Given Eobard's speech to Barry about messing with the timeline it is odd that he is changing the past at all.
maybe this is how Eobard learned that lesson... do we know what area this Eobard is from? is it before or after he meet Flash of the current timeline in the show

My thoughts exactly.
I also find it a bit silly that he just happened to be hanging around in an empty warehouse,31 years after the JSA were killed

he could have had some type of perimeter alarm still set up on the warehouse

s.

I'm totally hating on Mick, he f**kin stopped 'I just died in your arms tonight' by Cutting Crew. That's one of my favorite songs, damn it..... :cmad: :cmad:

lol Oh, I don't blame mick too much there some cool things in the 80's mostly the cartoons early Saturday morning . but after thatr there was lot of mess up stuff that were just plain scary messed up or just plain evil like business's acted in show biz and other places . and it took up most of that decade with nasty practice's . And he just wasn't feeling it with what he told ray to be more like snart & and he was missing snart.

And I think there was his own person troubles where he burned down his own house was around that time period. and that song just came at bad time where he was just stressed out.

it was just bad bad timing.

Remind me why the Time Masters were supposed to be villains for hunting down the Legends?

no they had to stop the time master's here in this show, cause they were corrupted and allowed a dictator creator to create more monters beside him self to exist . and even if he did defeat the alien's the world would still be terrible place. as to what you said about the alien invasion of thanagar. you reminded of one of the many reason's why i dropped arrow and it's the writers under Guggenheim, and him his self.

the problem of which has been showing up here alot is like what happened last season where the Guggenheim writing team always leave this one dangler that's never properly addressed or to ever be addressed.

the one for last on arrow was Darhk daughter that they left in that stupid tunnle after oliver had that street with the people of star city versus darks soldiers. and he killed darhk and oliver forgot about that daughter of darhk and what to do with her.

kinda like how I mentioned to another poster about that time pirate that started the zombie apocalypses in the old dirty south, just a few weeks ago which the legends crew never met or looked for that pirate that started that whole mess.

yet the writers claim via sara every thing was resolved .

that's the problem there.

with the flash writing crew even when they screw up in a season, before like with that teen meta human foot ball player that was ageing rapidly due using his super strength. and they did screw up cause he was some one that just needed help even though what he was doing was misguided when he kidnapped earth 2 harry.

And the writers screwed up on flash in season 2 by just hai treating him like a criminal by the star labs/ flash team and sorta killing him off. when all they need to do was tell him they'd find cure for him and he doesn't need to be doing the craziness he was doing.

the flash writing crew made up for that blunder this year/season with magenta and that kid with the holo tech and hopefully that'll be the case with Caitlin too. again not every meta human they meet is criminal they just need help.

but with Guggenheim's team's they always leave some thing like darhk little girl in under ground lair and Oliver conveniently never talking about it or caring. and alot of other unresolved crap. and it's showing up here in legends sadly, never to be addressed properly .

What I have more of an issue with, is Vixen having the code number to a key pad that hadn't been changed in sixty years or more years...:whatever:

well there's alot of reason's for that (1) but I'm they didn't have key pad's from the time period vixen came from.

(2) there must not have been alot of hackers or safe cracker's that want to break into some abandoned wear house that housed some old Gym equipment .

those were the nice reason's
(3) and sadly it just bring me back to one of the many reason why I dropped arrow, and that is cause "security is joke" and this show under a Guggenheim writing team .

Keep in mind how many times and how many of the arrow layer's have been broken into or none existent security systems .

I just didn't say anything cause this old hat news and not that surprising.

And I really didn't to go there or put anyone in low mood.

Last edited:
lol
kinda like how I mentioned to another poster about that time pirate that started the zombie apocalypses in the old dirty south, just a few weeks ago which the legends crew never met or looked for that pirate that started that whole mess.

yet the writers claim via sara every thing was resolved .

that's the problem there.

I was wondering about that myself. He's a zombie. He'll keep walking until his body falls apart. Never mind the entire ship of zombies drifting across the timescape just waiting to fall into normal time and be discovered...

I was wondering about that myself. He's a zombie. He'll keep walking until his body falls apart. Never mind the entire ship of zombies drifting across the timescape just waiting to fall into normal time and be discovered...
pretty much now whatmetaphysician said is accurate they might be asking them selves are theythe bad guys. but to me they should be asking is are they the right people for this responsibility?

Rip put them together in a rush with out letting them train together as team and we all know he him, self was made to act solo via the time master's cause that was how he was trained and that's whatwas said by druce ,and further they made him an inept captain and terrible planner as they told him when he brought savage back to the time maters only to just get that he shouldn't have went back to them ever.

cause it was too evident after druce called a hit on him, that something was wrong and the time master's were corrupt.

Now while his crew defeated the time master's and savage. they are doing best job of fix thing it's just that they joy riding through time fumbling through event like the 2000's lone ranger movie which johnny depp did that's dissed for have having the lone ranger and tonto be dunt's .

that's sorta what happening here.

also they should stop calling them selves time master's as well .

in the books the smart rip was a part of two organization that protected time prior to the time master's he was part of the Linear Men (<<Details in there)
it's not hard to play around to in reverse with this .

the legends obviously want to set them selves apart from the time masters. so it make sense to say they are e linear men and sort of tie law enforce thing.

I think its more just that the writers for this show are the worst of all the Arrowverse shows. They especially seem to be really unwilling to pick a side- they write the team as being terrible, and even write it in a way that makes it appear deliberate; but they also write the team as if the audience isn't suppose to acknowledge that they are terrible.

I think its more just that the writers for this show are the worst of all the Arrowverse shows. They especially seem to be really unwilling to pick a side- they write the team as being terrible, and even write it in a way that makes it appear deliberate; but they also write the team as if the audience isn't suppose to acknowledge that they are terrible.
hmm I'll agree but it is the same person that runs arrow of which i'd say both show's are equal where he's involved .

I guess the reason I still watch this is cause some of the characters are faves of mine and the actors are enjoyable . though they aren't bright with how the writers make them act at times.

it's funny the old me would have dropped the show fast and not said a thing to any one here onthe forum til asked or if it was brought up random in place I hang out on here inthe hype . and the only had alot of taste. like when heroes went south often evertime Ryan fuller left that series as script writer. I stuck shows like 4400 etc that good writer along withthe cast of actor's .

well I ride out this season and see if I still like it .if not drop it and like just stick to the flash and super girl since Marc Guggenheim is fouling up those shows as of yet.

So Amaya would just arrest the Killer. 'k. Didn't she try to murder Mick when she thought he was the killer?

Keep in mind who over see's the Show. he show runs arrow. just saying.

Awesome episode, but I don't like this new Ray persona, he's acting like a little kid trying to fit in with the cool gang or something. Grow some confidence and be yourself damnit.

I also gotta say that blue jacket that Nate was wearing was sweet as all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"