Deputy US Marshal Raylan Givens is Cobb Vanth...

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Cobb came out of nowhere, and stole all our hearts, along with rescuing the legendary Mandalorian armor belonging to the Fetts:

1xU4JhF.gif

And it looks like we haven't seen the last of him. As so of my may know, Mando s3 is shooting right now. And how is ole Raylan looking at the moment...

Cobb came out of nowhere, and stole all our hearts, along with rescuing the legendary Mandalorian armor belonging to the Fetts:

1xU4JhF.gif

And it looks like we haven't seen the last of him. As so of my may know, Mando s3 is shooting right now. And how is ole Raylan looking at the moment...

Or as I like to call it, the Timothy Olyphant look.

There's also Book of Boba.
Yeah he might make more sense in Book of Boba, as both Vanth and now Boba are based on Tatooine, as Fett is setting himself up as local mob boss, starting his criminal empire, he might want to pay a visit to the one horse eopie town of Mos Pelgo.
Looking for Marshal Vanth, the man who once swiped his armor.

5cgxen.gif

Then the showdown: Vanth now forced to improvise, shows up in some junk Mark-1 style custom Mando(ish) looking armor he hammered together himself, from the hull of a beat up Sandcrawler and speeder.
th_biggrin.gif

The Star Wars U. equivalent of.....
5styhz.gif

5cgucf.gif

and...
5stzt8.gif

5cgybk.gif

Then the classic high-noon standoff and shootout begins.

Last edited:
Pretty confident he's gonna be on BoBF.

LjvqtH8.jpg

0jnY6WB.jpg

no-png.531530

rLfBBoA.png

From Hot Toys con.
Everyones fav. Man In The Red Neckerchief
Although unlike Mando, Fett and Bo, doesn't look like Koska, Axe and Cobb got helmet removal head sculpts yet?
50270cb53d7a09ed3cd7a335ac0f06bc.jpg

And since Mando got his 1/6 Speeder, Cob Vanth absolutely needs his ridiculous over-compensating crotch-rocket Speeder!

5a1ee78b322b58eb91509f5767da4fc2ffbcdc5f.gifv

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"