Design Your Own Superhero, Have Him Appear in a Comic!

Keyser Soze

AW YEEEAH!
Reaction score
Hey guys!

You've probably heard me mention in a couple of threads that I've been developing a comic book, a 6-issue superhero mini-series called The Standard. Well, the book's artist, Jonathan Rector, is running a competition on his blog where entrants design their own superhero - draw a picture of them, and write a little blurb explaining who they are. The top prize for the best superhero is that their superhero will have a cameo appearance in The Standard #2, they'll get a free signed sketch of their character as drawn by Jonathan Rector, and they'll get a free copy of The Standard #1 (in its current incomplete, black-and-white format, sure to be a rare variant worth a fortune when my comic sells millions and becomes world-famous :cwink:). The prize for the runner-up is a free copy of the comic.

I'd love to see some of you creative folks on here taking part. So to learn more about how to enter, check out Jonathan Rector's art blog here:

http://jonathanrectorart.blogspot.com/2010/09/standard-comic-contest.html?spref=tw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"