Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Why do you keep posting new info in here if you know another thread exists (since you are already posting articles in there as well)?
I asked for this thread to be merged with soapy's so it doesn't matter cause all this will be put to ether & more importantly if you are looking there at all.

I didn't post a article there, I have yet to do so. if you really are seeing me in that thread I have yet to put up oe there. to a void redundant posts

I'm talking there yes. but no article from me was directly posted there
Cause I'm waiting for the merger.

Last edited:
I bought it when it came out, I just never got around to finishing it. But I'm definitely gonna be playing it when I get home from work tonight haha.

The detail's from the article's here that's what. that the others you put up didn't provide . like where it actual first leaked like the Russian web site which was the source they went through. with the extra's from game informer since they are doing the heavy coverage.

Last edited:
Then put it in the other thread, like I just said. It's a common curiosity that the first thread created is the one to stay, and Soapy's beat yours by a good three hours. There's no point in posting stuff in a thread just so it'll appear in another thread after a merger of said threads. That's so ass backwards.
I'll put the more current news from the amer news site after the merger , when it comes. A merger it simpler instead someone screaming their head off that it was put already cause it's a day after minus that extra info. With those extra details. A Mistake was made cause for some reason soapy thread wasn't showing on page on my end. I said that. A simple merger & it's over. there doesn't need to be a fight

if it was the other way around I'd still ask for a merger..

this was just put up

source: GI

Last edited:
unwilling???? but I've done so every other time did so especially in the nintendo threads that's not the right chose of words when I done otherwise. it's show there in thread especially from you. you told me put something in the mobile thread there

Ok so it looks like game informer isn't doing their weekly pod cast so it's just a Video & Audio pod cast from from EPN.TV this week end . they're putting o their youtube channel but the linked words of description lead to the page where the VOD & AOD was doe below

It sounds like that article is just about the mobile stuff in regards to Nintendo. I think we should regulate that to the other thread I started. I realize it's not active, but that way we avoid confusion about NX being mobile related. It's the reason I started it really.

well I just looked that was some broad talk about Nintendo overall Especially with their Q&A & they were asked about Metal ear too which Vic mentioned some of the time when he was there he did see some of the power struggles there when he went to visit Mr. Kojima . so it's ig the right place.

I might add it to your thread later maybe the metal gear thread as well , now that I saw Vic mentioned this after some on twitch asked him this . right now I'm busty typing up all the info for marvel heroes .
all from: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=495679&page=4

which I fallowed up & did here http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=495685

I did. you told me do something in the amiibo thread I did.

I go out of my way more the most here that made up their minds .

Last edited:
I asked for this thread to be merged with soapy's so it doesn't matter cause all this will be put to ether & more importantly if you are looking there at all.

I didn't post a article there, I have yet to do so. if you really are seeing me in that thread I have yet to put up oe there. to a void redundant posts

I'm talking there yes. but no article from me was directly posted there
Cause I'm waiting for the merger.

WTH? You've posted several since the thread started

And yes it is redundant to have two ongoing threads updated with the same or similar info. A merger may never happen in which case, this one could just die off into irrelevany. There is no need to acknowledge the other's existence and continue to proceed as if it doesnt exist

WTH? You've posted several since the thread started

And yes it is redundant to have two ongoing threads updated with the same or similar info. A merger may never happen in which case, this one could just die off into irrelevany. There is no need to acknowledge the other's existence and continue to proceed as if it doesnt exist

Are there article's in soapy thread from me havok? The way I usually post them? no there are not. I am posting there as a conversation but not a single article was put there from me, since the mis hap happened also it's not the same similar ifo I had extra details .

Last edited:
I got the last game free on Plus, but have yet to play it. It was just one of those things that slipped through the cracks

Awesome trailer, though I feel it's overly similar to Human Revolution's trailer. Although I can't really blame them for trying to recreate it. It's probably the greatest game trailer of all time.

also you came in stating I posted article there of which there is no . what your saying if way off . once they're merged it won't be two of the same so don't bother me any more havok I said I want them to be one your on about it being seperate. which I said I don't want two separate threads.

Last edited:
chalk that up to me being confused about what Im reading bc again there are two redundant threads co-existing in the same space

it won't be the case once they're merged the I make sure from there on after on my end to avoid that but if I post first & another person make one at least I'll always be willing to share. instead of the it's one or the other thing ( my way or no way) mind set, that seems come out of you guys ever so often. ready to write alot off .

Looks good to me. I have been meaning to play the first, as my brother is a fan. Though he did say something about them outsourcing the boss fights in the first and thus then not being all that good. Hopefully that changes this time around.

Looks good to me. I have been meaning to play the first, as my brother is a fan. Though he did say something about them outsourcing the boss fights in the first and thus then not being all that good. Hopefully that changes this time around.
you should play the directors cut. It's up your alley for what you want before you start this. all that is fixed with that version

Stop posting in the fake three Tron. You are just making this more difficult. :oldrazz:

you should play the directors cut. It's up your alley for what you want before you start this. all that is fixed with that version
You know, maybe I will just do that. Thanks. :yay:

Yeah, you're right, of course. Nothing really worth getting riled up about or anything. Just the teacher in me flaring up I guess.

Ok now that their fully merged thank you Hippie& again sorry to have disturbed you with that last night. Here's the cover box art

oh & Soapy sorry about the rest this other stuff.

source: GI

Last edited:

GT Time
[YT]5RURrE6VAxU[/YT]
Deus Ex is Back

Adam Jensen still can't catch a break, Lego Dimensions schools the pretenders, and nobody believes in Valve.
Views: 6,767 | Posted: 04/09/2015

source: GT

Oh I didn't even know this game was being made. Awesome, and love the screenshots.

Ok here's a VOD & AOD Pod cast also the latest article from

1wcEG1.jpg

[YT]UN0RZzvZtgw[/YT]
Vic’s Basement April 10, 2015
In a hip happening episode of Vic's Basement, the team shed light on various topics such as: Furious 7 and Paul Walker Asses Short titles Daredevil It's hot Daredevil again Netflix addiction Samsung Galaxy S6 Apple Watch iOS vs Android Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Lego Dimensions
Toy Break A toy breaks ,Bloodborne Scott’s date
Ex Machina Jared Leto as The joker
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Agents of SHIELD getting a spin-off?!?
The Atom spin off, The Flash movie
Comic book movies in general, Forza Horizon 2
MLB 15 The Show, Metroid-style games: Axiom Verge, Xeodrifter, Ori and the Blind Forest, Where are we next week?
Game of Thrones: Season Five, Gilmore Girls
Question Lightning Round! What are we playing this weekend?

Also with

source: EPN.TV& GI

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"