• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Diamond list for April 19th

TheCorpulent1 said:
DC Comics

Birds Of Prey #93
Jsa Classified #11
Manhunter #21
Robin #149
Sgt Rock The Prophecy #4 (of 6)

Marvel

Annihilation Nova #1 (of 4)
Captain America #17
Squadron Supreme #2
Add JLA Classified and Testament. I think I may have missed Catwoman, so I'll add that, too.

EX MACHINA SPECIAL #1
DAREDEVIL #84
NEW AVENGERS #18
SPIDER-WOMAN ORIGIN #5
SQUADRON SUPREME #2
UNCANNY X-MEN OMNIBUS VOL 1 HC VARIANT-Someday. :(
DEVILS PANTIES #2

TheCorpulent1 said:
Cap seems to be lagging behind a lot. Fury's involvement with SHIELD in his series didn't synch up with anything in the last arc.
Are you sure? SHIELD has been using a robot or some **** to cover for Fury's absence.

DC COMICS
JUSTICE #5 (OF 12) $3.50
MARVEL
IRON MAN #7 $2.99
COMICS
BIG MAX #1 $2.99
GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS VOL 3 ART OF WAR CVR A #2 (OF 5) $2.95
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #161 $2.25
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS (IDW) #2 $1.99

Not a bad week:up:

masteryoda said:
Are you sure? SHIELD has been using a robot or some **** to cover for Fury's absence.
Really? I guess someone at Marvel finally got wise to the fact that their SHIELD heirarchy made no sense across a handful of books.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Really? I guess someone at Marvel finally got wise to the fact that their SHIELD heirarchy made no sense across a handful of books.
Yeah, it was revealed in the Illuminati special that just came out. I thought it was a pretty good No-Prize answer myself. ;)

I thought Nick Fury's departure and Hill's assumption of his post was pretty well-known by the world at large, myself. Although I guess since Hill has been limited mostly to New Avengers, and about 75% of the New Avengers were there for Secret War, it just wasn't a secret in that context.

Yeah, they said the world at large didn't know that Fury was out and since alot of hero's still trust Fury SHIELD decided to use him as their front man. That's why they used a Fury bot' to lure the Hulk into space. Like I said it was a really smart way to cover up a continunty error, or errors. ;)

Was it an LMD? Those things are notorious for creating identity crises. The Furybot will probably try to kill the real Fury at some point. :p

Or it could fall in love and runaway with a Doombot. Be on the look out for that story in next years Marvel Romance comics. :up:

DAREDEVIL #84 $2.99
NEW AVENGERS #18 $2.99 (Only because of how this will/might effect CV, and Danvers Involvement)
SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #25 $2.99 (Maybe)
SQUADRON SUPREME #2 $2.99
HELLBLAZER #219 (MR) $2.75

Lackey said:
Birds Of Prey #93

Ex Machina Special #1

Rising Stars Untouchable #3

Captain America #17
Daredevil #84
Sensational Spider-man #25

Devils Panties #2

Adding
JLA:Classified #20
Testament #5
Chicanos #6
Queen & Country Declassified Vol. 2 & 3

DBM said:
Thanks for the Civil War Checklist, euroq. Now I'll know what not to buy. Looks like several more issues of CA before I have to drop it.

agreed.

Morgoth said:
I wish I could afford all of these.

Just got through two days of work at 250% of normal pay! That means I can afford the whole gorram show! About time too...

Dc Comics

Jsa Classified #11 $2.50
Manhunter #21 $2.50

Marvel

Squadron Supreme #2 $2.99

Sgt Rock The Prophecy #4 (of 6) $2.99
Fury Peacemaker #3 (of 6) $3.50
New Avengers #18 $2.99
Wolverine Origins #1 $2.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts