Batman Begins "Didn't you get the memo?"

TNC9852002

Banned User
Reaction score
So, Earle fired Fox just because he was "asking too many questions" about the microwave emitter?..

That's it? or was there something else to it?..

-TNC

So, he was just a jerk, looking for an excuse to get rid of him or something?

-TNC

Not evil no but i think earle knows fox is superior to him but since he is in a higher position of power he treats him like ****.

Yeah, it's just one of those non-specific disliking things. Plus Fox used to be on the board...

Fox is smart, capable and business-savvy, which is why he was originally 'archived' so to speak. I'm sure his association with Bruce upped his ability to threaten Earl's control over the company, which is why Earl fired him. He wanted to prevent what eventually happened anyway, Fox getting Earl's position.

Morgan Freeman for me was the best actor int he movie he has that easy style of delivery and little smile that brings Fox to life. I still hate he hands bruce all his weapons ect but freeman still is a legend imo.

Morgan Freeman for me was the best actor int he movie he has that easy style of delivery and little smile that brings Fox to life. I still hate he hands bruce all his weapons ect but freeman still is a legend imo.

Thanks for that. :up:

He isnt overated imo he does what he does best, play easy going wise men with a little bit of charm to them and he was the best actor in BB for me. so maybe he doesnt have the range of Johnny Depp, so what?

Johnny Depp has a hell of a range, more than Freeman has ever tried showing.

Meh, really? To me he's always Johnny Depp. Saying that, some of the most succesful actors of our time just play themselves, Caine, Nicholson, Reno, Norton, Cruise, Hanks...

I mean, for comparison, I think Freeman is a better actor, but yeah I guess I can give you that Depp plays different characters a lot.

^ how many Depp films have you seen ... #1

To me he's always Johnny Depp.

Sorry but that is all wrong.
Nothing against you my friend...just the comment!

:)

Edward Scissorhands, Jack Sparrow, Sweeney Todd, Willy Wonka, Don juan, Ed Wood, Raol Duke (Ok i'll Stop) ...Are far from "always" Depp.

:word: :word:

Opinions are never wrong....

Exactly, I dunno, I can sort of see your argument, but I still see Johnny Depp playing Johnny Depp, not as bad as Jean Reno mind you!

So, Earle fired Fox just because he was "asking too many questions" about the microwave emitter?..

That's it? or was there something else to it?..

-TNC

He had already moved Fox down to the basement and stripped him of any important duties. It was pretty obvious that he had it in for him long before he fired him.

Fox slept with Earle's wife. Simple as that. Deleted plot point.

Actually I think Earl may have been intimidated by Fox. I believe Fox and Wayne Sr. were pretty close, so when Bruce came along Earle might have been afraid that his powers would be stripped and given to Fox. Thus he moved him to the bottom of the corporate chain. This violates the Mustache-Twiddler's Codex, which dictates that your enemy should be kept under your thumb at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"