Sequels Discussion on the other sanctums

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Spoiler for the first movie.

I thought the idea of sanctums in other cities was really interesting although a bit limited. Who do you think should run the other sanctums?

Stephen obviously has the New York one. I would love to see Agatha Harkness take over the London one (although I originally wondered if Brian Braddock could appear in the MCU and get that one). No idea about the Hong Kong one.

I also hope there's one somewhere in Africa that is run by Brither Voodoo. That would be a good way to introduce him

I thought London fell. I think NY would be the only one left standing. HK overseen by Wong though

Yeah London was destroyed. and since the Sanctums were created by Agamotto himself, I'm not sure if the Sorcerers are poweful enough to just rebuild it (or build another one)

I'm sure they can. I mean they appear pretty modern so they just have been renovated recently. And when was agamotto around anyway?

Wong would be cool but I want to see him and Stephen interact more. It would be a cool way to set up iron fist if tigers beautiful daughter had the Hong Kong sanctum

Spoiler for the first movie.

I thought the idea of sanctums in other cities was really interesting although a bit limited. Who do you think should run the other sanctums?

Stephen obviously has the New York one. I would love to see Agatha Harkness take over the London one (although I originally wondered if Brian Braddock could appear in the MCU and get that one). No idea about the Hong Kong one.

I also hope there's one somewhere in Africa that is run by Brither Voodoo. That would be a good way to introduce him

Since they were talking about sources of magical power, I did think the fact that there is one in London seemed to be a reference to Captain Britain - or at least a potential one. This movie actually did a lot to align the sometimes disparate threads of Captain Britain - the Arthurian Otherworld of Merlin and fairies with the Multiversal Otherworld of Merlyn and Roma. This made it easier to see the drawing of magic from other dimensions as acceptable.

Yeah plus as if you would give up London real estate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"