Discussion: The 2010 SuperHeroHype! Awards

How many dates are we allowed?

someone who just wants to see the winners isnt going to want to sift through 12 pgs of discussion lol but that's just my opinion

someone who just wants to see the winners isnt going to want to sift through 12 pgs of discussion lol but that's just my opinion

I can always make a note of what page the award ceremony officially starts on. I've just ****ed this thread out too hard for too long to change it at the last minute. :csad:

I just brought out my tuxedo. I'm going to the awards show in style. Is there an award for Best Dressed Hypster? Cause I'm totally gunning for it. :o

You mean that blue pastel-y thing that hasn't been in style since the 80's? :o :p

I can always make a note of what page the award ceremony officially starts on. I've just ****ed this thread out too hard for too long to change it at the last minute. :csad:

Different people have different page settings. Specify the post #

I'll be the one kicking back with a tuxedo t-shirt, beer in my hand and cargo shorts on...

What're they gonna do? Tell me I can't come in because I don't meet the dress code? I'm a frickin' nominee!

I'll be the one kicking back with a tuxedo t-shirt, beer in my hand and cargo shorts on...

What're they gonna do? Tell me I can't come in because I don't meet the dress code? I'm a frickin' nominee!

If I'm allowing Solidus in in his Batman underwear, your outfit should be fine. :funny:

*walks into thread with pimp suit and cane*

no one's paid any attention to that. i know i haven't. if you hadn't blatantly said just earlier that you were posting the results in this thread I would've naturally assumed a new thread for results like all years past.

I'd like to think that Kane is just following E-Man around with the powder in case a pimp slapping is deemed necessary...

no one's paid any attention to that. i know i haven't. if you hadn't blatantly said just earlier that you were posting the results in this thread I would've naturally assumed a new thread for results like all years past.

In a lot of ways this makes sense, because this thread is called a "Discussion" thread. It could help keep the clutter out of the awards thread to run two simultaneously as well.

Save the main new thread for announcements and acceptance speeches (and the occasional wail from overworked elves)...

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

After much consideration, and public outcry, the Awards Ceremony will officially have its own thread.

Please head here to join in the fun!

I'm half expecting the elves to break out into an Oompa Loompa-esque song...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennydavis
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"