Disney Rumored to have lost confidence with Brie Larson and Captain Marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Sony getting Spiderman out of the MCU has changed the MCU more than anyone imagined because it has now fast tracked the F4, Silver Surfer, Doom, and the X-men. You don't do that when you were super confident in your characters unless something changed....................like losing Spiderman.
I see we are now backing up absurd and unfounded claims with more absurd and unfounded claims...

After being massively depressed by the Emmys, I needed something to cheer me up: coming on here and seeing that people are still trying to argue that Marvel’s billion-dollar Oscar-winner superheroine is getting booted from the MCU - that does the trick.
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Disney's Reportedly Lost Confidence In Brie Larson And Captain Marvel

MCU has peaked. Glad I hopped off the bandwagon. The Infinity Saga is a GOAT franchise, but I give the MCU 3-4 years until it fades into irrelevancy.
QOjkoFA.gif

Brie turned out to be a Titanic-sized disaster for The Mouse. Of course, I am referring to the multibillion dollar film, not the Ill fated ocean liner.

I don't care about the film or how much it grossed, I'm just saying she's a bit of a PR disaster. Sorry to wreck your whole day like that.

I don't care about the film or how much it grossed, I'm just saying she's a bit of a PR disaster. Sorry to wreck your whole day like that.
Which is why her movie made 1 billion dollars. The man babies whining about her didn't seem to make a dent. Might've had the opposite effect, in fact. Best PR disaster ever

If they were given a mulligan I'd wager they'd pick someone over Brie due to the bad PR and 'controversies' she was a part of, but the film's financial success is undeniable. It also caused RT to deal with the troll problem that had been a major issue for awhile, so some good did come out of her 'likeability' issues.

I'll be curious to see how the sequel performs.

After being massively depressed by the Emmys, I needed something to cheer me up: coming on here and seeing that people are still trying to argue that Marvel’s billion-dollar Oscar-winner superheroine is getting booted from the MCU - that does the trick.
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I loved watching a video from a YouTuber called World Class Bull******* (apt name indeed).
He claims that Brie's PR flub cost Marvel 100m. Ha ha ha ha!
I'm sure Marvel is crying into their BILLION DOLLAR pile of cash :funny:

Please don't concern yourself. I had a lovely day, and I found it amusing that certain types of folks are trying to once again convince us to ignore the facts and buy into their BS theories about Ms. Larson. I'm just saying, the PR disaster was made up nonsense that had no impact on Brie's film or on her role in the MCU going forward.

Please don't concern yourself. I had a lovely day, and I found it amusing that certain types of folks are trying to once again convince us to ignore the facts and buy into their BS theories about Ms. Larson. I'm just saying, the PR disaster was made up nonsense that had no impact on Brie's film or on her role in the MCU going forward.
Okay well in any event, I've lost interest.

It's Brie's fault for being one of those "Nasty Women". Ruined everything. :csad:

This is the only time I'll make a comment on this. I seriously believe all this BS that's made up about Brie is so damn pathetic and represents a larger problem among the people who have been so offended by even her existing. man babies have become a disease to fandom, and I highly suggest all the youtubers who have tried to smear her go out and find a woman. I mean, if they can that is. I feel like their inability to get one is what causes them to make such videos. This is sad, pathetic, and stupid.

I did not care much for the Captain Marvel movie, but it was a big success so all of these people trying to claim otherwise are living in a fantasy world. brie is in the MCU, deal with it

I saw this same site is also peddling the claim that "Galaxy's Edge" is a failure for Disney because "no one loves the new movies".

I saw this same site is also peddling the claim that "Galaxy's Edge" is a failure for Disney because "no one loves the new movies".
That one always makes me laugh. it actually bothers those people that the new star wars films have such a huge fanbase.

I just don't understand the enmity toward Larson. She's probably the most unproblematic white actress today, it's not like she goes around saying her unwanted opinions.

Then again I'm not a white fanboy so that's that.

This is the only time I'll make a comment on this. I seriously believe all this BS that's made up about Brie is so damn pathetic and represents a larger problem among the people who have been so offended by even her existing. man babies have become a disease to fandom, and I highly suggest all the youtubers who have tried to smear her go out and find a woman. I mean, if they can that is. I feel like their inability to get one is what causes them to make such videos. This is sad, pathetic, and stupid.

I did not care much for the Captain Marvel movie, but it was a big success so all of these people trying to claim otherwise are living in a fantasy world. brie is in the MCU, deal with it

Man babies have become a problem everywhere.
They always existed, but we have come into a time where the number of those man babies is slowly becoming lower and lower...thats why they are louder and more obnoxious as before.
You see it everywhere, comics, video games, movies, tv shows, music...they are everywhere and annoy us with their dumb ****.

Larson got a lot of undeserved ****.
Yeah she isnt the most charismatic person on the planet, but she is a smart and nice woman...if you dont watch clips etc that the man babies cut out of context.
What makes her dangerous to them is that she doesnt take **** from people...and as we know, a woman who dares to raise her voice is hurting their little feelings so much that they have to go on the internet to whine about how unfair and mean SJW, "Feminazis", Disney and so on are.

Her debut film grossed over 1 billion dollars, which is more than most of the solos Marvel has made. Thor has never been in a solo movie that grossed as much as her debut film did. Captain America only grossed more than 1 billion in one film that many see as a glorified Avengers movie. This notion that they lost faith in her is ludicrous. No amount of whiny fanboys changes anything. People don't vote with internet rage. They vote with their wallets. To this point, Carol Danvers has never been in a movie that made less than 1 billion dollars. I think she's fine

Last edited:
Man babies have become a problem everywhere.
They always existed, but we have come into a time where the number of those man babies is slowly becoming lower and lower...thats why they are louder and more obnoxious as before.
You see it everywhere, comics, video games, movies, tv shows, music...they are everywhere and annoy us with their dumb ****.

Larson got a lot of undeserved ****.
Yeah she isnt the most charismatic person on the planet, but she is a smart and nice woman...if you dont watch clips etc that the man babies cut out of context.
What makes her dangerous to them is that she doesnt take **** from people...and as we know, a woman who dares to raise her voice is hurting their little feelings so much that they have to go on the internet to whine about how unfair and mean SJW, "Feminazis", Disney and so on are.
Yup. It's so ******* annoying, dude. This people have infiltrated every level of things that I love, including star wars. Every day they make videos about star wars and all of it is just straight up false. All they are doing is making themselves look pathetic, whiny, and like incels. The world doesn't owe these ******** anything and they need to stop acting like we do. Just remember, they continue to s*** on Rian Johnson and such because they were called out on being exactly what they are. sexist manbabies!

Like I said, I believe rejection from women and views is what motivates these morons to do these things. unfortunately, the internet is where these people thrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"