• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Do comic books advocate illegal immigration?

Darthphere

Kneel before 'Drox!
Reaction score
With all this debate going on about illegal immigration I came to a thought. A lot of comic book characters are illegal immigrants. Now hear me out. Think about all the aliens that live in America in comic books. Prime example would be Superman. In the essence of the law he should be considered an illegal immigrant, or alien BWAHAHAHA! Anyway, Martian manhunter didnt apply for a Visa as far as I know. I know in the Marvel universe SWORD exists which I guess acts as the border patrol of the skies. But what do you guys think? Am I just crazy and need to lay off the coffee or do I have a valid point?

Superman and Martian Manhunter at the least I believe have been granted some unique legal status that makes them not in violation of any laws

with others it gets a bit tricky. How do you tell a person who can fly where he can and can't go, ya know? Might as well put up a one foot high hedge fence on the Mexican border and tell people not to cross it.

seeing as how anything dealing with Clark Kent's citizenship had to be illegal, I'd say they do advocate illegal immigration

Elijya said:
Superman and Martian Manhunter at the least I believe have been granted some unique legal status that makes them not in violation of any laws

with others it gets a bit tricky. How do you tell a person who can fly where he can and can't go, ya know? Might as well put up a one foot high hedge fence on the Mexican border and tell people not to cross it.

Well, some Mexicans are really short.

we need the arrival of.........................Sportacus!

sportacus1.jpg

Jesus, whats that crap between his legs? Two wangs?

Lazlo Panaflex said:
we need the arrival of.........................Sportacus!

sportacus1.jpg

You know, for some reason, after seeing a bit of that show, I keep imagining Sporticus arriving in Lazytown to see it in flames, with Robbie Rotten having finally gone off the deep and, and snapping that pink haired girl's neck.

I have problems.:(

And, if you think abot it, it's a pretty ****ing kickass image, in a twisted kind of way.

he looks like the third Mario brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"