Do you think we'll see a red and blue Spider-Man poster? Do you want one?

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
Do you think we're going to see Spider-Man in his red and blue costume on a poster? Or just the Symbiote?

Do you want a red and blue Spider-Man poster? Or Symbiote only?

Since this movie is kind of about the Symbiote, I think we'll just see the Symbiote costume on posters. That's what I want.

webhead731 said:
Do you think we're going to see Spider-Man in his red and blue costume on a poster? Or just the Symbiote?

Do you want a red and blue Spider-Man poster? Or Symbiote only?

Since this movie is kind of about the Symbiote, I think we'll just see the Symbiote costume on posters. That's what I want.

Thats a good question. I would like to see a split version of the Red Mask and Black Mask with two villians in his eyes and then a shadow behind him of Venom with his tounge out.

258ie.jpg

I made this. Funny that you said that. There's no villains in the eyes though.

I tried to post a poll with this thread but I forgot to check the box lol. I put the number of options though. Do you guys want one? I can have a mod put one it.

webhead731 said:
258ie.jpg

Thats awsome! that is exactly what i imagined. It would be cool if Sandman was in one eye. GG2 in the other. And a shadow of venom in the background. thats my dream poster.

I want the black suit for this one,since the suit will effect spidey in alot of different ways.

NewYorkSpider said:
Thats awsome! that is exactly what i imagined. It would be cool if Sandman was in one eye. GG2 in the other. And a shadow of venom in the background. thats my dream poster.

Thanks.

I would add them but I don't know how to make something look like it's reflecting in PhotoShop.

webhead731 said:
258ie.jpg

I wouldn't say that.....

You incorporated a major villain in the poster, the symbiote/Venom suite. If there was a reflection in the eye, in this shot, it was distract you from the overall image....great poster.

-R

I think we'll have both, some posters w/ black spidey, and some w/ red and blue spidey. I dought they'd just have black suit posters cause people recognize red and blu suit w/ spiderman, and the movie is spider man, so yeh, I think there will be both types of pics

webhead731 said:
258ie.jpg

Yeah- something like this will work. A full body one as well.

I made the poster with the idea of "the Symbiote taking over."

Each villain should get their own individual poster & then some that incorporates them all with Spidey in some way. There could be lots of posters made for this movie. We may possibly get another poster with Spider-Man & Mary Jane or Spider-Man & Gwen Stacy who knows how many we will get.

personally i think they're gona go the last stand route with the choice theme with one poster having symbiote and a tag line something like 'With Great Power Comes Great Loss' and the normal costume with 'Great Power Comes Great Responsibility'

SPIDER-MAN-ROX said:
Each villain should get their own individual poster & then some that incorporates them all with Spidey in some way. There could be lots of posters made for this movie. We may possibly get another poster with Spider-Man & Mary Jane or Spider-Man & Gwen Stacy who knows how many we will get.

I don't think Gwen will be in any posters, nobody knows who she is (mass audience)... I hope to see MJ on a poster again though. People know her.

I want a black Spidey poster.
A Sandman poster.
A GG2 poster.
And a Venom poster.

what poster do you think we'll get at comic con?

webhead731 said:
258ie.jpg

I think this is just right, in this particular poster, there'd be to much going on with all 3 villans, I'd just like to see Sandman really, because he is the major villan, or something like that. Great manip though:up: It has to be said:spidey:

webhead731 said:
258ie.jpg

Very nice.:up: Would not mind having a poster of him with the symbiote.

I would like to see a series of posters. Some with the good ol red and blues and some with the symbiot. Of course I would like to see the villians as well with their own poster. This is a poster I made and think would be an awesome idea.
Spiderman92.jpg

We will get both, maybe even more but definatley both.

webhead731 said:
258ie.jpg

someone should make a poster using this image but have sand blowing off the black part of the mask to show off the old mask....you know the hard rush of sand forcing the sym off his face....that way you have sand(sandman) and the sym (venom)..i would do it but im new with photoshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"