Doctor Strange News & Speculation thread - Part 4

My only request for the sequel? Fix the humour. I don't have a problem with it but you could tell it didn't quite work.

Rick and morty style humour is perfect for the marvel u but probably not for Strange. Maybe get someone with more of a Blackadder/terry Gilliam style humour

Agreed. My biggest complaint was using the cloak for comedic purposes as often as they did

With seeing Strange and Wong in the Infinity War trailer it makes me bummed that Mordo wasn't there...I mean given everything that is about to happen

Don't think it would make much sense for the character where last we left off though. Plus the cast list for infinity wars is big enough as it is!

Yeah that is true but seeing Strange and Wong both with all these heroes will be something to see...it makes me wonder if Wong will be among the heroes that dies

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Someone finally caught an Easter Egg the director put in. Strange has his car accident on Feb 2, Groundhog Day. Which is a reference to the movie Groundhog Day, where the main character is caught in a time loop like Dormmanu.

tumblr_p4hn0m2spN1tlgqkgo1_540.gif

tumblr_p4hn0m2spN1tlgqkgo2_540.gif

tumblr_p4hn0m2spN1tlgqkgo3_540.gif

tumblr_p4hn0m2spN1tlgqkgo4_540.gif

tumblr_p4hn0m2spN1tlgqkgo5_540.gif

tumblr_p4hn0m2spN1tlgqkgo6_540.gif

Did Infinity War make re-watching Dr Strange even better?

As much as I enjoyed the movie I found it quite forgettable. I watched it again recently and I found it so much more fun an interesting.

I guess iWar created an even better attachment to Strange and even Wong and I was more excited to see them again on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"