• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

does any one think that they should make a batman in the 90's book

joe petree

Civilian
Reaction score
does any one else think that they shoul make a batman in the 90's graphic novel

Yeah, that would be cool. And they probably will sooner or later.

I'm still too busy looking for a Batman in 1939 graphic novel to get a Knightfall reprint.

joe petree said:
does any one else think that they shoul make a batman in the 90's graphic novel

:up: Yes indeed, with some Norm Breyfogle in there.

dude love said:
I'm still too busy looking for a Batman in 1939 graphic novel to get a Knightfall reprint.

Ok I found it. Bring on the best of the nineties!

Most of the larger storylines of the 90's have already been collected into TPB's and besides the 90's didn't have that many stand out single issues.

But please don't release the Kelley Jones' stories.

A "Batman in the 90s" book should definetly deserve to reprint Shadow Of The Bat #13 by Alan Grant and Norm Breyfogle, one of my absolute favorite single issue Batman stories.

yeh, the comics from the mid to late 90's were rather lack luster, and dont get me started on the Jones run. ugh. The only couple good stories i believe have been done already. Im sure tho, in time, DC may release a tpb for overseas release, but those books are cheap enough here in the states as individual back issues they'd be easy enough to pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"