• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Does anybody care about Vulcan?

I really thought he'd die in Deadly Genesis since he's been leveled as OMG UBER ABOVE OMEGA !!!111 ! I'm really am surprised how the writers even found a use for him...and yes Darth, he's REALLY POWERFUL, so stop bickering.

if he were soooo powerful, Gladiator wouldnt have been a threat to him....he had his eye knocked out...and i thought him being so uber powerful was only temporary, that the energies that revived and strengthened him were from petra, sway and then from all the lost mutant powers of M day....and that they wore off...also, didnt Darwin play a part in his survival?

I think Nate Grey needs to come back and teach his uncle Vulcan what power is.

EDIT- Wait... is uncle right? Or.... like uncle twice removed through alternate universes? Or... :dry:

I think Nate Grey needs to come back and teach his uncle Vulcan what power is.

EDIT- Wait... is uncle right? Or.... like uncle twice removed through alternate universes? Or... :dry:
Vulcan reminds me of X-man in the beginning. All anger boy and reckless with his power. Probably one of the reasons why I couldnt stand the both of them

Vulcan reminds me of X-man in the beginning. All anger boy and reckless with his power. Probably one of the reasons why I couldnt stand the both of them

Shame! Don't lump them!

X-Man eventually learned his lesson and stopped being the anger boy and became a hero.

Vulcan is just whinier and killed his dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"