Dog Lovers This Is Your Calling.

heh . . . a pup named scooby :D

I have no clue, but that angle makes him look weird.

he looks like he could be a mixed breed, like half yellow lab and half great dane or something

yeah it's a mutt, you can tell by the gums.

Would need a better picture, but usually (not always though) mostly black gums mean not pure breed.

buy only purebreds.

Incorrect.

There are literally millions of homeless animals in shelters around the world all waiting for loving homes to take them in. Why pay hundreds for a dog, when you can get one for much less and it'll love you just the same.

There's also the thing about alot of mixed breeds where they avoid alot of the congenital health problems that pedigrees get.

Incorrect.

There are literally millions of homeless animals in shelters around the world all waiting for loving homes to take them in. Why pay hundreds for a dog, when you can get one for much less and it'll love you just the same.

There's also the thing about alot of mixed breeds where they avoid alot of the congenital health problems that pedigrees get.

exactly . . . plus, mutts are usually smarter . . . when you think about it, purebreds are basically inbred . . .

Yeah mixed breads aren't a bad thing.

If you're not careful with pure breeds, which most breeders are not, you end up with a whole slew of heath issues. Because of breeding females with males to close to their own bloodline.

So usually, you pay out the nose for a pure breed; only to pay more in vet bills and have an animal with a shorter life span.

My dog is a mix between a Choc. Lab and a German Shorthair. Both parents were pure breed. My cousin's Lab jumped the fence, boy were his neighbors pissed (their Shorthair competed in Hunting Comps). Both are great breeds, and made for an awesome mixx. She's almost 12; has never had one health problem and still acts like a pup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"