• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Dragonball plot and character analysis thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomorrel

Civilian
Reaction score
well using all the info various sites have compiled i made this:

goku attends a high school and has a love interest in chi chi, gets picked on and is generally a social outcast. his granfather gohan trained goku in martial arts since he was a child and on gokus 18 birthday he gets a feast and the 4 star dragonball. then the demon king piccolo sends his minions to kill the old man and steal the ball, goku is sent reeling and meets with bulma a fellow dragonball possesor whom had it stolen by piccolo, goku as instruced by gohan ventures to find roshi who trains him for an upcoming encounter with piccolo and they run into yamcha who also aides their quest. they finally confront piccolo who reveals goku is a alien saiyan that is destined to aid him in conquring the world. they ultimately defeat piccolo but lose the dragonballs and realize their destiny, to endlessly venture for the balls together
unexplainable plot elements
-eclipse
-martial arts tournement

char explanations
-goku- retains his powerful abilities and apperently his hunger, perhaps antisociable near the beginning, not much else known
-piccolo- an amalgamation of daimao and majr apperently, with a connection to goku as his right hand man
-bulma- a bad girl with weapon expertise and driving prowess with scientific plans on the dragonballs and romantic relations with yamcha
-yamcha- a pretty boy nomad with an attitude... and a really cool truck
-roshi- an old man who appears a pathetic beggar but is actually a master of martial arts, very wise with "wry" twisted perhaps perverted sense of humor, and insightful mentor figure for goku
-chi chi- a girl whom suspects unusual talent in goku and perhaps has a hidden attraction to him

slightly rushed plotline with a single main enemy...

sounds like the path to power

I see nothing wrong with there being a discussion centered on plot speculation, but how many of these threads do you have to make, Tomorrel?

thank you humpty for that most uplifting of posts, i certainly feel enlightened now that i have surpassed my limit of threads, my apology thank you for your contribution i apologize for sharing my thoughts

thank you humpty for that most uplifting of posts, i certainly feel enlightened now that i have surpassed my limit of threads, my apology thank you for your contribution i apologize for sharing my thoughts
Tomorrel, I meant no offense by what I just said; I very much welcome any contribution you make to the discussion. It’s just that when you kept putting up repeats of the same thread, I wasn’t sure of what you were trying to do.

I got rid of the other two, it's just this one now.

Was Hype lagging a few hours ago?

No there wasn't no lag... lobo I really think there's no need for this thread

sorry for wasting everyones time with this useless thread, its over thread closed.

We don't know nearly enough about the film's plot to sustain a discussion on it.

thats why this thread is about analysis and speculation on the clues we have been provided that i have attempted to piece together

i wanted goku to kill gohan. no big monkey/dog thing oozaru? darn.

as this thing unravels, i'm slowly beginning to not like this movie. but still, i haven't seen a trailer or anything. i need to see it in action.

Sorry tomorrel, but, say it with me guys, wait for a trailer (Points to The Happening and X-Files 2 posters). We don't have enough info to even piece clues together. But Lobo, I think you should keep this open for when the trailer comes out, cause they'll definitely be clues there.

Hmm Wasn't Yajirobe in the Dragon Ball series, next one should deal with Z so he needs to be in this film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"